Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rodrigo’s full profile. It’s free!
Save the world!
Welcome to my profile! I've quit the idea of having a self-description in here. Meet me and find out :)
Never give up! never! A little bit of hardworking is everything you need!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Lots of them =p
Too many to list :)
- japanese food
Music, Movies, and Books
Actual favuorite movie: Inception
Actual favourite book: The power of the myth
Music: Right now listening mostly to cardigansm artctic monkeys and phoenix
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I read somewhere that in a certain village in Africa a man is allowed to have lots of wives and all of them are supposed to work and sustain him. Ohhh I wish the world was like that :)
- Finished a half marathon!!(21km. The incredible is that I finished almost at the same time as a dog. Lol ?
- Tried japanese food
- Being at Central Park.
- Tried the milka alfajor *___*
- Seen Romário and Ronaldo playing.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Brazil, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Paraguay, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Brazil, France, Hungary, Poland