Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jacint’s full profile. It’s free!
If I told you I discover CS on the 22nd of June and in two days I was having my first host from the other side of the world...maybe you will understand me a little bit better.
And it was absolutely great.
What I mean is if I found anything I like, I just join and enjoy it.
We are here just for one life. Don't waste it. That could be one.
But my best is since I know this project, thinking about other world it would be better if CS Philosophy would be applied to all of our matters...if you have the help to my necessity...o I have the help to you.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
At the moment, I'm not travelling...
Well, in a CS way, I mean.
One day, in a CS Barcelona Meeting, one mate said that "hosting is a cheapest way of travelling".
I 101% agree.
Too many request (Barcelona is so popular, and me so happy and proud) but unfortunately I can't answer and attend each one properly..
After that, differents hosts from Chile (Juan Carlos), Russia (Natalia), Poland (Magdalena), Norway (Karoline), China (Hexuan), Korea (Sooyoon), US (Taylor), from Zhuhai/Macau (Jingwen), Dominican Republic (Emely), Jaclyn (from Detroit -Michigan) Argentina (Ana) have been at my place....
Also coffees and beers with people from all over..
Who is next?
My first interest is to enjoy what I'm doing every single second of my life.
Every moment is made for each occasion.
I hope you will find yours.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Here, I'm trying to explain a little bit more about me and about my humble rules:
- I'm in a different house than the one I used to be: this is more bigger, more space....but at the moment, with no beds...Maybe I can have an inflatable bed. And of course, on the couch....both pretty big.
- I'm smoker, but always smoking outside.
- No pets
- Private toilet and shower for you.
- You can use a fully equiped kitchen.
- I don't have extra keys..that means you must leave home at the same time as me, o before. For the arriving time, on a work days I usually come back about 18/19h. So you have plenty of time to enjoy the city.
- What I usually offer is about 2/3 nights. Never just one night...and never more than those 2/3....because I think than more than 2/3 nights is "like an abuse"....considering this philosophy.
- I don't really like to host people with no references.
With this little summary...you think I can help you? Will you be comfortable with me?
What I have is what I can offer....but you should accept.
Tell me if you agree.
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, France, Germany, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In