- 100% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ria’s full profile.
"ria is an idiot"
— actual reference left by Hakan Eroğlu, on CS
I hope I do not sound too horrible when I say...
● I prefer to host women.
● men, if you state "I'm not like other men because..." I will not host you.
● I only ever host one person at the same time. It has to do with the size of my place.
● No use of mobile devices at my place, period. I will give you a copy of the keys you can use to let yourself in and out at will. (also, I let you use my computer.)
● I will turn down requests to offer my place to a third party (your friend, sister, daughter, etc.) If she doesn't have a CS profile, she can make one.
Do not take it personally. And, please, don't think of me as a misandrist. I do not hate men. And, men, if you catch me in a bad mood and send me a couch request, I will leave a negative reference for you. Check the references I have left if you don't believe Again, I don't hate men. But I do hate having my time wasted.
I like to host:
● Amputee fetishists
● Amputee fetishists who have amputated their own limbs
● Amputee fetishists who have amputated the limbs of others
● Ghouls (not the same thing... educate yourself!)
● Miniature robots
● Miniature robot ghouls
● Hologram recreations of deceased celebrities
● ...and assorted hangers-on, cultists, concubines and sycophants
Two things will really earn my displeasure:
● Menfolk hitting on me, which could include "hi" or "hello" or "how's it going?" via PM. I will report this to CS admin.
● Men who allude to my not allowing men to stay over at my place who ask for it anyway. If you do this, I will leave a negative review on your profile. Don't test me. I really will do it.
Please do not mistake me for a misandrist. I don't hate men. In fact, I love them. But I don't love men staying over at my place. Simply put, they tend to push the boundaries more and take up more space, both psychically and physically.
Well, I sound awful and misanthropic, don't I?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Ancient evil ghoul.
Grants the wishes of mortals but steals their souls.
Takes on human appearance.
Apart from that I have a home business of converting pets into cyborgs. I do it a bit under the radar because technically you need a license. If you need to, say, install rocket launchers on your chihuahua or put bionic legs on your boa constrictor, though, you could do worse than contacting me.
Music, Movies, and Books
I tracked my music online, but haven't done it in a while.
Books (incomplete and not so accurate):
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Tore off my own head and used it as a soccer ball. It makes for an amusing story.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can show you fear in a handful of dust.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Not, I hope, any communicable diseases.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Canada, France, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In