- 100% response rate
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ria’s full profile.
I hope I do not sound too horrible when I say...
● I will not, ever, host men.
● I will not, ever, host more than one person at the same time. (I will break this rule, but not for people I don't know.) It has to do with the size of my place.
● No use of mobile devices at my place, period. I will give you a copy of the keys you can use to let yourself in and out at will. (also, I let you use my computer.)
Do not take it personally. And, please, don't think of me as a misandrist. I do not hate guys. I just have found that men tend to take up more space (psychically and physically) and test the boundaries of my house rules.
Also, guys? A warning. If you request to stay at my place and you catch me in a bad mood, then I will leave a negative reference on your page. Not joking around here. I mean it, so take heed. (Again, I don't hate men.) If you reference the fact that I don't host men in your request, and ask for an exception, I will definitely leave you a negative reference.
I like to host:
● Amputee fetishists
● Amputee fetishists who have amputated their own limbs
● Amputee fetishists who have amputated the limbs of others
● Ghouls (not the same thing... educate yourself!)
● Miniature robots
● Miniature robot ghouls
● Hologram recreations of deceased celebrities
● ...and assorted hangers-on, cultists, concubines and sycophants
Two things will really earn my displeasure:
● Menfolk hitting on me, which could include "hi" or "hello" or "how's it going?" via PM. I will report this to CS admin.
● Men who allude to my not allowing men to stay over at my place who ask for it anyway. If you do this, I will leave a negative review on your profile. Don't test me. I really will do it.
Please do not mistake me for a misandrist. I don't hate men. In fact, I love them. But I don't love men staying over at my place. Simply put, they tend to push the boundaries more and take up more space, both psychically and physically.
Well, I sound awful and misanthropic, don't I?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Ancient evil ghoul.
Grants the wishes of mortals but steals their souls.
Takes on human appearance.
Apart from that I have a home business of converting pets into cyborgs. I do it a bit under the radar because technically you need a license. If you need to, say, install rocket launchers on your chihuahua or put bionic legs on your boa constrictor, though, you could do worse than contacting me.
Music, Movies, and Books
Books (incomplete and not so accurate):
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Tore off my own head and used it as a soccer ball. It makes for an amusing story.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can show you fear in a handful of dust.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Not, I hope, any communicable diseases.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Canada, France, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In