Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 5 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ria’s full profile. It’s free!
I hope I do not sound too horrible when I say...
* I will not, ever, host men traveling alone
* I will not, ever, host men traveling in tandem with women
* I will not, ever, host more than one woman at the same time
* no exceptions
* that includes you
Do not take it personally. And, please, don't think of me as a misandrist. I do not hate guys. I just do not want to host them.
I like to host:
* Amputee fetishists
* Amputee fetishists who have amputated their own limbs
* Amputee fetishists who have amputated the limbs of others
* Ghouls (not the same thing... educate yourself!)
* Miniature robots
* Miniature robot ghouls
* Elves visiting from Iceland
* Hologrammatic recreations of celebrities
*...and their fiendish entourage
Menfolk: hit on me or send me a "hi" or "hello" or "how's it going?" PM and I will give you a negative report on CS.
Well, I sound awful and misanthropic, don't I?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Ancient evil ghoul.
Grants the wishes of mortals but steals their souls.
Takes on human appearance.
Apart from that I have a home business of converting pets into cyborgs. I do it a bit under the radar because technically you need a license. If you need to, say, install rocket launchers on your chihuahua or put bionic legs on your boa constrictor, though, you could do worse than contacting me.
Music, Movies, and Books
Books (incomplete and not so accurate):
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Tore off my own head and used it as a soccer ball. It makes for an amusing story.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can show you fear in a handful of dust.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Not, I hope, any communicable diseases.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Canada, France, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In