- 0% response rate
- Last login 9 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sabrina’s full profile. It’s free!
My current mission is to get along in Bogota and to learn spanish. I moved here.
Friendly, open-minded, colourful
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
I think when you're heartful to people you will recieve lots. You will experience warmness, hospitality, geniality, friendship and love.
In nower times our everyday lives are full of external impressions and values. But where is the time to take a closer look, to take time for each other and ourselves. For me it's important to take a break from time to time for having the time to take a closer look to all the beautiful things in life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I heard a lot about CS but I never participated until I moved to Bogotá. It's a perfect place to get to know people. Since I am here I made so many great experiences with CS members. They answered my questions, invited me and showed me their city. When I am back in my country I want to do the same for other travelers and new habitants of my city. It's a great thing to get conected and to share things.
I started couchsurfing in Colombia. Since I am here I met nice and interesting people with great characters, recieved many invitations and got replies to all my questions. It is a wonderful experience that this really works - that people believe in the same things and in the value of sharing and hospitality. When I am back in my country I will continue with couchsurfing. I want to give other people all that back what I experienced myself when I moved to a new continent, country and city.
- dancing jazz and modern dance
- dancing the hula hoop
- to meet people and listen to their stories
- cultures, lifestyles and habits of other people
- to get to know something new
- to LEARN
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: good old german hip-hop, Donavon Frankenreiter, Damien Rice, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Seeed, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Gotan Project, Manu Chao...
Movies: Pulp fiction, Disney (to be honest, I don´t watch a lot of movies)
Books: Shantaram, Drachenreiter, The little prince and I really like the stories and characters of Astrid Lindgren and Michael Ende.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I'm sorry. I can't answer this question. There have been so many breath taking moments in my life. All the funny stories come up while talking about the journeys I've made so far. That's whay I like to exchange experiences...
But to sum up some of them:
- invited to the king's wedding from swaziland
- paragliding in a beautiful sourrounding in India
- beeing over the clouds in Munar with the best friend at my sight
- hanging out and learning to surf in Coffee Bay
- skiing in pristine powder snow, leaving the first track of the day and looking back on it
- watching the sunrise of cologne from the Hohenzollernbridge with music, vine and good friends by my side
- the happy and thankful faces of my family and friends when I return from journeys
and I could go on and on and on
Teach, Learn, Share
There are so many things to learn and share...
- At the moment I would love to improve my spanish.
- I am always up to share hula hoop moves and to improve my skills.
- I always want to learn new styles of dances (Salsa, Hip Hop)..
- And I like to share jazz and modern dance experiences
- I started with Lomography and I have a lot to learn about photography
- I love standing on a slackline. So if you have one, let us practice together.
- I like cooking and I am always looking for new recipies.
- We can share and make music. What would live be without music?
There are many things you can tell me and I will listen to them:
-(how to make) movies
- your country, city, culture and lifestyle
I can teach you German and English. I can also teach you jazz and modern dance and basic stuff in hula hoop dance. And when you have an accoredon with you, I can teach you how to play that instrument. ;-)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, South Africa, Swaziland, Sweden, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Colombia, Germany, India, South Africa