- Last login 10 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sabrina’s full profile. It’s free!
PLEASE!! Read my text!
I can usually only host for one night.
I don't answer copy-paste messages. You can at least write a personal one.... thanks! :) what's my cats name? ;)
You'll be hosted by 2 girls... one of us is a cat! ;) Also, my boyfriend might be around or staying :)
I also have a few "rules/infos" for you:
- I have 1 guestbed only. My couch is not made for sleeping (antique). 2nd person needs to sleep on the floor or on a pad that i can offer!
- leaving the house in the morning on weekdays is ca. 5.50 am. Weekend is free so we can sleep long:)
- staying in my house while I'm out is not possible unfortunately
- getting back home/arriving is ca. 18.00
- no smoking
- treat my cat good (you get lots of cuddles in return!)
- please feel right at home :)
- please send me a couchrequest with your dates for my calendar
- don't cancel 1 hour before you arrive...
- don't stay with me if its only about saving money for you
- i can pick you up from the airport if you want - parking is like 4€. I simply can't pay for it every time i pick someone up. If you want to pay for it I can come to pick you up (trainticket is like 2.50€)
Since I have a cat (her name is Muppi, very talkative and cuddly) of course there will be some cathair around...
It would be nice if you write a reference after staying with me :)
Agree with everything? Then please mention my cats name in your message so I know you read everything! ;)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'd like to hear your stories from around the world... :)
I'm happy to share my home with you and make your stay the best I can. I want you to have the best memories possible from your stay in Köln :)
photography, traveling, cooking, antiques, pets, outdoors, BBQs...
Music, Movies, and Books
Rammstein, Alt-J, Eminem (a strange mix!) and more!
Sleepy Hollow, Woman in Black, Lord of the Rings, Legend of the Guardians, Fight Club, Walking Dead, Dexter, Leon the professional, Django Unchained, 8 Mile, Forrest Gump, Star Wars, Se7en, Lion King, How to train your dragon, Disney's Robin Hood...
I don't read. If I had to choose a book I liked it would be Felidae.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've decided to travel.
I adopted my cat. Leaving her for traveling makes me weepy sometimes...
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you German :) I can also teach you cooking, or just share some meals with you!
You will learn that cats are the most amazing and gentle animals as soon as you met Muppi!
What I Can Share with Hosts
German dishes, photography, stories from many different countries...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, United Kingdom