Maybe Accepting Guests
- 85% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Daniel’s full profile. It’s free!
I would like to travel to Turkey for a longer period. This mission is under development.
- I enjoy the deep conversations.
- The smile is a great value for me.
- I'm more rational than emotional. Calm and down to earth.
- I like to find hidden places, and enjoy the environment that sorrund me.
- I like the colour green.
- I like wine rather beer. But I not hate the beer especially handmade beer :)
- I like pubs rather than very big loud parties (except: festivals).
- I like also the vegetable cabbage.
Everybody has an own unique history, complex personality, so I respect and accept the other people's thoughts, efforts and desires. + Keep the things as simple as can be possible.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I want to help others to discover Budapest. Sometimes I can host people too. I really enjoy it, but unfortunately I don't have so much free time. I'm also like travelling but doing it with low intense.
My flatmate and some firends have hosted couchsurfers before, and I met a lot of interesting people. I host also some people, sometimes in the last minute. I travelled to The Netherlands twice.
- film making: doing the cameraman jobs and also editing and finalizing the short films or news
- anchor in amteur our made live TV and radio shows
- riding bycicle, I travel by it everywhere in a city.
- dancing swing (intermediate)
- random cooking: its spicy and good but not repeatable :)
- interested in programming, web developing and other geek stuffs too
- skating (beginner)
- sociology, psychology, marketing
Music, Movies, and Books
- animaton films e.g: The Secret of the Kells is my actual fav, Cat trap (HUN), The Phantastic Mr. Fox, Strings, $9.99
- amateur shortfilms
- eastern europian films: Black Cat White Cat (SR), Moscow Square (HUN), California Dreamin (RO)
- others eg: Trainspotting, Requiem for a Dream, The Black Swan, American Beauty, Baraka, 12 Angry Men, The big Lebowsky, Europa, Mulholland Drive, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas...
- some series: Lie to me, How I met your mother, Coulombo, Firefly (nowdays I not really watch series.)
- electronic: Pendulum, Zagar(HUN), Moby, Parov Stelar, Ryksopp
- and from the old good times: rock + metal (e.g: Iron Maiden was my favorite band, and Doors, Pink Floyd etc.)
- swing + jazz, folk
- Milan Kundera, Roald Dahl, Philip K. Dick, Bohumil Hrabal, Douglas Adams, Kurt Vonnegut and more...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Done: I and some firends made a live TV show in a little TV studio. We put a lot of vegetables and lot of other stuffs into a mixer, and made an interview with a jazz singer, with a traveller and with a girl who is working in a tatoo saloon. That was a good show :).
- Cliff of Moher in Ireland. A quite big Cliffs near the seeside, with a lot of birds the inifnite landscape of the see and big and respectful calm which one comes from everywhere in this area.
- Rio Maggiore, Chinque Terra, Italy. One of the most beutiful city, which one is built on the mostly vertical cliff near hte seaside. It was really hard to see the beutiful things in your life, when you wake up every morning with this landscape, so I never want to live there :).
- A big heap of litter in the inner part of Amsterdam, in front of the most beautiful perspective of canals, slant houses, little streets. WTF feeling.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: record and editing videos, basic swing
Learn: more intermediate swing dance, playing on any instrument e.g. guitar or drum.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I am an independent traveler. I can organize my stuff in a city.
- If you have some free time, I prefer to spend it together, share interests, food, knowledge etc.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In