Nimmt keine Gäste auf
- Letzte Anmeldung vor about 1 month
Registriere dich bei Couchsurfing, um das komplette Profil von Frank Einar Josep zu sehen. Es ist kostenlos!
I'm a guy who enjoys company from people in real life. I'm a social being and enjoy company from others. Especially if we do sport together, or have a good talk. Being with others, although not too many at one time, and being in the nature makes me more energetic. But I can also be calm, and sometimes serious when needed.
I've tended to analyze things that happen, but I try not to do that, because it tires me out. For that, good company where we can can interact is great. If I stay alone, I often start thinking nonsense.
My current goal in life is to get in shape, find a job, and a good solution for taking care of my one-year-old daugther while reminding myself to live in the now.
ABOUT ME (the detailed version - read if you want to know more about activities and so on)
- Activity (sports!: badminton, biking, hiking, football and possibly more!), lover.
- Animal lover (especially cows!).
- Caring (sometimes too much ^^).
- Communicative (clear communication is the key to get along with people).
- Impatient at times, (but a good deep breath fixes it :)
- Multi national (I'm mixed of lots).
- Nature lover (how I love the sea, the wind, the mountsains).
- Leader type (at times I like it).
- Passionate (Passion should've been my middle name).
- Sportive (yep, if I don't have that I can't live!).
- Traveler (now that I've tasted I can't stop!)!
- Wanna-be spiritial (those spirital things that I can't see are so exciting).
- Writer ( I love writing about my experiences and making up stories).
- I'm a guy who, first and foremost love the presence of people that are cheerful. And I'm very attracted to people who are different from others in an original way. I strongly believe that every thing has a spirit in this world, and that there is more than what you can see with the naked eye.
- Love, and feeling exited about what I do is very important to me. Caring for others is something I like to do, and if others show love for me I tend to like that person quickly. Sometimes this has bitten my ass, so to speak, and I've learned that I need to be a little less nice (maybe vary).
- Being active through sports is also important to me: I need to maintain my body because that makes me feel more energetic and good. Football has been my all time favorite, but these days I really like biking and hiking.
- But sometimes I just want to relax and enjoy an episode of my favorite anime, walk in the forest, sleep at the beach, or read book a book in my bed.
Cooking can at times inspire me, especially to compose tastes, although my inspiration level for cooking has been mediocre this year.
I also like to write: this is one of my passions.
Here's another version that's a bit longer and in depth with more of my background and philosophical stuff:
I'm a 32 years old guy who sees himself as an international guy, not a Norwegian even though he lives in Norway. I grew up both in France, and Norway, and I've gotten to learn that further back in time, my genes bring me to south america, as well as spain, and sweden.
Right now I'm in a period of life where I seek to meet people, and to learn how to relax my body and mind. In other words I seek how to get stronger, find peace, gain inner self confidencelove and be able to "live in the moment" away from the grip of automated thoughts, and instead learn how to use them in a smart way.
In periods I start to feel a bit lost in my own thoughts, I often go out in the nature. There's nothing better than feeling the wind, feeling the sun warm my skin, hearing the sound of waves, or a falling waterfall.
Even though I like to be alone in the nature, I also very much like to socialize with others. Meeting new people is something I very much enjoy, and I've got no problems talking open and honest with new people I meet. Sometimes I can be a bit too open for some people, and combined with a tad of impatience I've got, it can make people feel unfortable and back off, but this is something I've become aware of lately, so I try not to be too overwhelming.
Be happy, enjoy living, and live your life to the fullest in the spur of the moment.
My personal philosophy is that everybody should do what they need, or want to in order to feel happy, unless it makes others feel unhappy or miserable. If you're happy yourself, it's much easier to make others happy.
Feeling good is what makes me want to live. To feel good I need to experience new nature, people, activities, and accept situations. I need to follow my gut feeling, and not be "locked into a system".
Warum ich bei Couchsurfing bin
I'm here first and foremost to meet people while traveling. I'm currently looking into moving, so I don't have what I can call my own home yet, but I hope to within a few months.
I enjoy pretty much every activity outdoors that involves nature and or sports. Everything from fishing to hiking, biking and water activities. But I also love to sit down inside, chill with a book, a tv show, listen to music...
- outdoor activities
Musik, Filme und Bücher
Books: Humor, and thrillers.
Movies: I mainly watch japanese anime, so I don't really have favorite movies, but the genres I enjoy are action, humor, sports, thrillers and "weirdness" (creative things).
Music: classic, hip hop, rap, techno, trance. Depends on my mood, really.
Eine tolle Erfahrung, die ich gemacht habe
Being eaten by a wave in Uruguay! Such an amazing feeling when the water slammed me into the sand and dragged me out!
(This was in no way a dangerous experience and I could easely get up again, but it was really nice!)
Lehren, lernen, teilen
I can teach...
- how to deal with compulsive thoughts
- some farming
- see things from different point of views
I'd love to learn...
- how to generate stress
- control emotions; make the bad ones disappear, and the good ones shine
- to be more concentrated (ie: be more "around" in the situation -- use all my energy at it)
- how to sleep until I'm rested!
Was ich mit Gastgebern teilen kann
A delicious meal, philosophy about life, laughter. I can offer you me being me in an open way.
Länder, die ich besucht habe
Argentina, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Iceland, Namibia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Länder, in denen ich gelebt habe
Australia, Ecuador, France, Indonesia, Norway