Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sara’s full profile. It’s free!
Go to Canada.
I smile a lot. Enthusiastic & curious. Love to teach, love to learn. "Surprisingly lively when not sleeping like a log".
THE ROAD IS WIDER THAN LONG.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Last year I decided to go to the US, Australia and NZ -which I did thanks to CS. Back in France, I moved into a new place with a living room, that is to say with a COUCH.
Surfing mostly, but looking forward to host.
I looooove the circus. As a kid, I used to practice circus skills (juggling, performing on the trapeze,...). I love to go and see circus shows. I did most of my master's research on the history of the circus in 19th century America.
Also I'm kind of a culture vulture. Love to read (mostly fiction) (in a nice café) (or out on a bench in a park when it's sunny). Love to go to museums, to the movies,... Like to talk about it. Like to talk in general, which is a good thing since I'm a teacher.
Love bars, hate clubs. I'd rather stay at home and cook for the ones I love while listening to some music.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Singing out loud, dancing, and stretching with my best friend on a jeep at the Cape of Good Hope.
- Hula hooping in London's most famous spots with my little sister. And recording it. For posterity's sake.
- Walking barefoot on the ground of what's-its-name-again (garden in Shanghai).
- Playing pétanque in a Kert in Budapest with Dutch and Hungarian friends.
- Digging up the archives of the Circus World Museum in Baraboo, Wisconsin, dressed as a zombie on the day of Halloween.
- Walking alone in the Blue Mountains, Sydney. Feeling extraordinarily alive and centered.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, China, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Mayotte, New Zealand, Slovakia, South Africa, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, United Kingdom