- 42% response rate
- Last login 10 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Saurav’s full profile.
WhatsApp : +918892278533
Instagram : @indiandigitalnomad
Twitter : @sauravarya
NOTE : I'm offering stay for skill at SmallWorld, Koramangala. Please message and let me know how many days of stay you need and what you can offer in return.
From a young age, I was always a wanderer. I wanted to see the planet I was born on and sitting idle, be it in classroom or at work would bore me to death. So, after 5 years of 9 to 5, I broke up with the cubicle nation and started working remotely.
Love great conversation, connecting with inspirational and courageous people and creative work.
I'm on a quest to chase wonders and collect countries. Done with 91 and 104 to go.
Chris Guillebeau and Tim Ferris are my heroes.
Life motto : Don't hesitate to give yourself everything you ever wanted in life.
Instagram : @indiandigitalnomad
PS : I'm building an army of one million digital nomads to take over the world. Hit me up if you are a nomad or willing to be one. Let's do this together. 👨💻🌍
- Your 'I can' is more important than your 'IQ'
- Don't hesitate to give yourself everything you ever wanted in life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Host, Surf and Meet
0. Wandered with Adrienne Russman around Nice, France
1. Hosted Sam Easton And Gaia at Kolkata
2. Hosted Laure Rostoucher at Kolkata
3. Stayed with Heriani Suliana at Singapore
4. Met and then danced with Simon Morelli at Sudder Street, Kolkata
5. Hosted Angela at Kolkata
6. Hosted Thomas and Karin Walter at Kolkata and showed them around
7. Hosted Renato 'Brave' Gomes at Kolkata after he drove his car all the way through from Lisbon to New Delhi
8. Met Monica Dykas for dinner at Kolkata
9. Hosted Enno at Kolkata
10. Hosted Pauline at Bangalore
11. Met Helena de Winter in Woodstock, England
12. Met Hemant at Bangalore ( and laters surfer his couch at KL)
13. Met Tista at Delhi
14. Hosted Manali in Bangalore and then travelled together to Nandi Hills
15. Met Jatin in Delhi
16. Stayed with Baldeep ( Sonu aka Saheb) at Delhi
17. Met Ajay during the movie meets at my place
18. Stayed with Inten Utari at Bali
19. Met Timothy Pang while we were simultaneously hosted by Inten at Bali
20. Met Dave while we were simultaneously hosted by Inten at Bali
21. Met Yunie during CS meet at Bali
22. Met Agathe and Reni during Karaoke night at Bali
23. Stayed with Olga at KL
24. Met Silvia while we were simultaneously hosted by Olga at KL
25. Met Asher for lunch at Kathmandu
26. Stayed with Lyndsey and Alexis at Amman
27. Stayed with Alexandra at Amman
28. Stayed with Silvana at Istanbul
29. Stayed with Zeidan and Ruth at Cairo
30. Met Mostafa at Alexandria
31. Stayed with Ahmed Baraka in Alexandria
32. Travelled together with Akram in Jordan
33. Stayed with Sophie at Kathmandu
34. Met Natalia Gligor at Kathmandu
All fantastic experiences!!
Making Infographics, Filmmaking, Traveling, Storytelling, Photography,Poetry, Singing, learning new languages
Music, Movies, and Books
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
500 days of Summer
The American Beauty
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Dancing on a living bridge
2. Organizing India’s first ‘No Pants Metro Ride’
3. Rickshaw-pulling in Puri, India and in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
4. Gymnastics in front of Olympic Stadium, Beijing
5. Pretending to be a Masaai in Rift Valley, Kenya
6. Pretending to be an Arabian African in Mombasa, Kenya
7. Kung Fu with Monks in Sikkim, India
8. Painting Patna and giving a new sexy logo to this old city
9. Making my face, my resume.
10. Tai Chi with my visa to rock in China
11. Pretending to be a Cu Chi Warrior in Vietnam
12. A funky haircut in exchange of an eBook
13. Biking on an airstrip in Laos
14. Meditating underwater in Pai, Thailand
15. Woodcarving in Tiwi beach, Kenya
16. Living a Year Full Of Sundays
17. Breaking the Chinese Firewall
18. Eating pav in front of the statue of Mao in Lijiang, China
19. Making a circle at world’s largest public square
20. Fixing another brick in the wall at The Great Wall of China
21. Romancing in front of a Tiger
22. Getting my nickname engraved on my head
23. Catching an Octopus, roasting it and eating it at Tiwi, Kenya
24. Performing in Hollywood walk @ Universal, Singapore
25. Tasting Snake wine in Hanoi, Vietnam
26. Hiding myself in a Cu Chi Tunnel, Vietnam
27.Pretending to be a Bhutanese
28. Standing on one foot at the southernmost tip of mainland India
Teach, Learn, Share
- Travel Photography
- Light Graffiti
- Counter culture
- Location independence
Travelers never feel short of stories to share..What i'll share with you depends on what you want me to share with you.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Jordan, Laos, Latvia, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In