- 58% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sergio’s full profile. It’s free!
ABOUT ME (Updated 09/16)
Well, hard to do, but I'm a very easy going person, completely uncomplicated, and always up for a new experience. I'm always trying to smile and share my thoughts with people! I'm too electric, I don't like to say no and I try to make everyday as intense as possible!
I love to travel, it is the most important thing, I enjoy meeting new people, connect with them and learn about different cultures as much as possible.
A few years ago I started to travel alone, and I found a new world, with so many people with my same feelings.
I do love to do sports, have a nice meal, grab a beer, dance, or whatever comes up at the moment, I like to improvise and get surprised about where the life goes.
If you come to Buenos Aires, you have a friend here!
Imagine all the people, Living for today...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like getting to get involved with new people and learn about different cultures.
A few years back I started my experience in CS and it was pretty awesome, I've met so many interesting and wonderful people. I stopped from time to time, but now that i'm living in buenos Aires again, I'm hosting again and getting to know a lot of good people all around the world.
Culture, Customs, languages, ideas, travel, landscapes, cooking, beer, dancing, people!
I love to discover and try new things, i'm always open to make something today that I can remember in the future! Everyday should be a new adventure!
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Fight Club, Into the Wild, V for vendetta, 3 Idiots, Les intouchables, Limitless...
Music: I'm quite open minded, I do like argentinean/international rock, reggae, rap, tango... Always up to listen new music
Books: Rayuela, 1984, Brave new world, Animal farm, The little prince, Into thin air...
I love tv shows, I've watched WAY too many, but my highlightes are: House MD, Game of thrones, Vikings, Breaking bad, How I met your mother, Friends
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I had some good memories in my backpack...
- El Chalten was the most beautiful place I've been, connecting with nature over there was one of the most fulfilling moments of my life
- Backpacking in Europe for 4 months
- Living in Paris, opening my mind to understand that "normal" is just a point of view, such a beautiful city!
Trying to keep adding stuff to the list day by day! Would you help me?!
Teach, Learn, Share
- Tango tango tango! I love to dance it and if you are up for learning i'll be glad to share that with you
- I speak spanish (main), english, french, portuguese. I'm always up for a little tandem
- I'm studying to be a cook, I love to take my time and try to create something different.
- I'm brewing beer sometimes, and I love to share the tastes I create
- I always enjoy mixing up with people that think different, and I love challenges.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In