Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login about 13 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ralf’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm an easy going German guy who lives in Barcelona. I love travelling and meeting people from all over the world.. ..I m gay , so be tolerant :)
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read
it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
And always rememberâ¦.when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I love to show CS people "my" city Barcelona.. I know some really good and "tpypical espanish" tapas places..I 've been teaching German too.. so if you want to learn my mother tongue.. let me know :)
one of the best web sites.. it overcomes all the boundaries
I love meeting new people, watching movies, spending time outside, on the beach.. Carpe Diem...et Noctem..
Music, Movies, and Books
Finestra di Fronte, Gegen die Wand, Auf der anderen Seite, la vita è bella (so sad..),
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I'm a spiritual person.. I spent some amazing hours on the Ganges , in Varanasi, watching the funeral ritual ..pretty scary, but still impressive..
Teach, Learn, Share
blub blub blub
Countries I’ve Visited
France, India, Portugal
Countries I’ve Lived In