Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Alp’s full profile. It’s free!
Surviving in Italy.
I'm Alp. I was born in Istanbul, Turkey. I studied food science and chemistry. I love travelling, discovering new things and meeting people from all over the world to get to know more about their culture so feel free to get contacted with me.
- I love to get to know about the foreign cultures. I'm a good listener and very talkative so I try to do my best about it.
- I like reading crime fictions.
- When I have time, I like to try cooking what I'm into but haven't done it before.
- I eat pasta every day (rarely six days a week).
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Depends on my mood but generally jazz and indie rock.
Movies: Les quatre cents coups, M, Rosemary's Baby, A bout de souffle, Once upon a time in Anatolia.
Books: There are a lot of books that I like but Turgenev's 'Fathers and Sons' and Gabriel Garcia Marquez's 'Del amor y otros demonios' are my favorite ones. Also, I'm a huge fan of Swedish (specially Martin Beck series) and German crime fictions.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-A motorcycle hit me after the day I arrived in Italy in July, 2014. I almost flied, fell down too bad but I only broke my foot.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Cyprus, France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In