Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sean’s full profile. It’s free!
East Coast USA atm, West coast from May. Central/South America in June-July. Back to Hong Kong in July/August.
Hey guys It's Sean! ATM i'm still at uni. 1 years to go but I've been on travels as much as possible!
- I'm an outgoing person trying different things wanting to meet different people. At the same time i also enjoy spending time by myself :)
- I'm probs a sarcastic person so if you like jokes make sure you're not joked hehe.
- I like photography but not very good at it. It allows me to capture and understand things at many angles.
- I'm kinda a coffee/beer person
- I believe every person, every country, or even every corner of every city has its story. I'd keep exploring them, by myself or by locals taking me to go around.
- It's easy to fall in the mainstream. I always avoid that, and ask to myself what i really want, even i have to beg to differ not to follow. I believe everyone has his own dream. stick to it no matter what.
Every decision comes with problems. But you can't let them stop you.
Most of the time we screw things up because in our minds there is always a picture telling us what it is supposed to be.
Don't stop doing things you like just because they tell you to. Follow your heart. I always do to myself. Stick to your plan. Dreams are not dreams if you start planning. Knowing there's gonna be that one voice telling you not to do all the time lets you see more clearly.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Got my first CS experience in the Philippines
After that i hosted 3 guys so far, from Colombia, the Philippines and California
I participated in CS events time to time, in different countries.
July 2013 - Daniel from Colombia
July 2013 - Kyle from California
Oct 2013 - Ian from the Philippines
Aug 14 - Fernando from Mexico
Sept 14 - George from Greece
Sept 14 - Mike from UK
Mar 2013 - Daniel in Manila
June 2013 - Samuel and Churro in Seoul
June 2013 - Dong Bin in Busan
Oct 2013 - Ting in Bangkok
Jan 2014 - AJ in Malaysia
June 14 - Piers, Jonathan in Yangon
Singapore, Dec 12
Indonesia(Bintan Island), Dec 12
The Philippines(Manila, Puerto Galera, Boracay, El Nido), Mar 13
Korea(Seoul, Busan, Gyeongju), June 13
Thailand(Bangkok, Ayuttaya), Oct 13
Cambodia(Siem Reap), Oct 13
Malaysia(Malaysia, Melaka), Jan 14
Myanmar(Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan), Jan 14
The Philippines (thousand islands), Mar 14
Myanmar, Malaysia, Laos, Thaland, May 14
Colombia, Dec 14
USA, Jan 14 - now.
(to be updated)
Music, longboarding, movies, backpacking...
Music, Movies, and Books
Alternative Rock, Indie, Raggae
Young the Giant, Muse, Fiona Apple, Oasis, Passenger, Gun N' Roses, Matchbox 20, Foster the People, Fall Out Boys
Avatar, Hunger Games
Game of Thrones, Suits, HIMYM
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I'll tell you when i meet you. it's more fun sharing in person ;)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share my backpacking experience with you. I've been to most of the countries in Asia. still exploring.
I've been learning spanish. I also know Cantonese, Mandarin and English
I hope to know more languages and more travelling stories
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Colombia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, United States