- Taxa de resposta de 60%
- Último login há about 6 hours
Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de Sean. É grátis!
I'm a multimedia journalist and writer. I'm also a university instructor. Originally from the USA, I presently reside in Cairo, Egypt.
Por que estou no Couchsurfing?
Couchsurfing is an amazing way to meet locals and connect. I learn from every host and surfer I encounter.
Well-being (lift weights, kung fu, cardio, open focus meditation). Reading, art, films and quality tv shows. I play the bongos!
- mardi gras
- working out
Músicas, Filmes e Livros
Music: Rhythm anything and a funky NOLA beat.
Films: Too many to count; Bladerunner Director's Cut was exquisite.
Books: Anything by Henry Miller, Hemingway, Tolstoy, Kerouac, Capote, BEE, Shakespeare and Cervantes.
Uma Coisa Incrível que Eu Fiz
I have more than one of course:
- Organic wine making/WOOFing in Loire Valley
- In Out Festival Avignon
- Piece of New Orleans Mardi Gras/Carnival art
- Covered protests in Egypt at Rabaa
- Covered protests in Gezi Park in Turkey
- Covered Hurricanes in South Louisiana
- Covered the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico
- Burning Man 2000
- Mount Sinai in Egypt sun rise
- Mount Athos Hiking in Greece
- Hitch-hiking from Fehtiye to Izmir, Turkey (Aegean Coast sunset)
- Sunrise in the shade of mountains in Big Sur, California where Kerouac and Miller wrote
Ensine, Aprenda, Compartilhe
Journalism, Prose, Storytelling, Multimedia work.
O Que Posso Compartilhar com Anfitriões
Stories of the Middle East and the USA about conflict and passion and social transformation.
My abilities in Turkish and Arabic.
I prepare amazing salads and cook grand salmon/veggie roasts (with a good oven). I'm also a good roaster of different meat.
Países que Visitei
Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, Palestine, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey
Países em que Morei
Egypt, Turkey, United States