Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Seun’s full profile. It’s free!
I see life as a constant evolution, I believe we all must morph over time to stay true to our existence and be accepting of others...
I am a fun, witty, laid back yet serious minded person. I never judge people but I am a good judge of character..for some reason my hunch has been more close to right. Well thus far..lolol! I love to explore, travel and expand my mind. there is always something to learn from people.. I love life and all it has to offer. Lets make this world a more liveable place by helping each other and YES!! MORE MUSIC!!
Our time is short here on earth in comparison to eternity... why bother about the things that cause unhappiness...Lets LIVE!!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have traveled and met very interesting people from all over the world that touched my life....I am doing my best to replicate - So I host, meet up for Coffee, give a brief tour of the area or we grab drinks and enjoy the night life...
It has been awesome....getting to meet new friends from all over the world. The connections have been deep and worthwhile. I am so touch by our community and the connections we make. I love running into my CS buddies in different parts of the world. Yay CS!!!
Learning....meeting new people, engaging life as the chips fall and land where they may!!
- bungee jumping
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Bungee jumped off the Stratosphere in Las Vegas
- Hiked through a portion of the Amazon
- Jumped in the a small part of the Panama Canal
- Desert party with some really like minded people in Beruit, Lebanon...
- Road trip at 2 am to Lake Havasu - pretty random - with a random group..lolol! I will never do that again..lolol!
- Drove through Nigeria with my close high schl friends....pretty and very scary too...Best of times nonetheless..
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Aruba, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Mexico, Panama, Portugal, Spain, Togo, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Nigeria, United Kingdom, United States