Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 14 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Philipp’s full profile. It’s free!
Visit a SuperBowl within' the next 10 years
- football (especially Borussia Mönchengladbach)
- friends (s.o. to lean on to)
- parties (drinking connects people all around the world)
- traveling (want to see several places; events and participate in sport arrangements)
Know your limits - the break through 'em
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm able to offer a couch or an air mattress in our basement as long as I'm at home as well.
I'm new on couchsurfing.com but I visited some places with a 'strange' bed:
- slept on a boat during sailing vacations with a friend of mine
- slept in a dorm in Lancaster, PA (USA)
- slept on a bench during warm summer nights
- slept in a train traveling the south of Europe
- slept in a waiting hall waiting for the 1st airplane in the morning
- slept on the streets just in a sleeping bag during Euro 2008 in Basle (Swiss)
- slept in a car during Euro 2008 in Vienna (Austria)
So I can basicly sleep everywhere if I want to. One thing I'm going to miss quite early is running water ;-)
I adore football matches
Love to hang out with 'em. Drink some beer, discuss stupid stuff and just have a good time
Music, Movies, and Books
Favorite Movie: quite difficult although I watch a lot; I'm into comedies and some action movies. Ben Stiller is probably my favourite actor.
Favourite Music: I'm into club tunes; some house; some black music
Favorite Book: I prefer reading magazines but sometimes I read Dan Brown or something like that.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I was on top of the world trade center; just month before the terrorist attack 9/11