Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Brittany’s full profile. It’s free!
I have recently begun a tour around the world, living and traveling in a Toyoto Land Cruiser. The tour has started in Southern Africa, and I have NO idea where it will take me or how long it will last.
Every time I think I figured it out, the world expands. - Gift of Gab.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Since joining CS, I haven't had a home base from which to host surfers. But, as I travel throughout Africa (and one day, hopefully, the wider world) I would love to use CS to spend a few days in cities with locals or expats, and get to see the place through YOUR eyes.
* MUSIC - seeing live gigs, listening to it, strumming crappily on my guitar, singing anywhere and everywhere, but only when I want to (not when I'm told to!).
* Food - cooking, health, food culture, reading books on food, spicy food, veggies.
* Animals - my two cats.
* Dancing like a maniacal fool!
* Living in foreign countries.
* Staying active - bike riding, yoga yoga yoga, team sports.
- team sports
Music, Movies, and Books
* Malian music is my favourite, but I'm open to all kinds of good music.
* Movies - Into the Wild, About a Boy, Kill Bill, Eyes Wide Shut, Once.
* Books - oh so many. Favourite authors are Tom Robbins, Jonathan Safran Foer, and Milan Kundera. Love reading food culture books and literary journalism too.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Attending the Harare International Festival of the Arts and dancing the weekend away with new Zimbabwean friends!
Gazing out at the world below me from the top of Table Mountain in Cape Town.
Teach, Learn, Share
I love talking and listening, so I'm sure we will both learn something.
Special skill: I can also teach you how to cook Nepali food! YUM!!!
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Egypt, France, India, Italy, Laos, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Nepal, Senegal, Thailand, United States, Zimbabwe