Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 12 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Diego’s full profile.
I am visiting as much places as I can, to get inspired for my work in water monitoring and nature conservation. I love going outdoors and enjoy nature, visiting waterfalls... I also enjoy hiking through the city with a good companion and trying good local food.
Originally from Colombia, I have lived in Prague (Czech Republic) and USA for several years.
I like street workout, healthy lifestyle, cooking and always good music (I dance salsa)!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have met some amazing people during my travels and I would like to find more!
Music, Movies, and Books
- The 100 feet journey
- David Attenborough: A life in our Planet
- Jane (Goodall)
- La casa de Papel
- Pasión de Gavilanes (just kidding:D - I am impressed how many foreigners know this Colombian telenovela)
- Blindness (Jose Saramago)
- Let there be water (Seth Siegel)
- Silent Spring (Rachel Carson)
- The Story of Stuff (Annie Leonard)
- The invention on Nature - Trips of Alexander von Humboldt (Andrea Wulf)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Living one week in the Amazonian jungle with First Nations tribes. Seeing macaws and magic waterfalls.
- Sailing in Lake Michigan (Chicago)
- Camping 3 days under the stars (without tent) in the Czech Republic
- Paragliding in Andes
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach:
- Salsa steps
- Spanish Language
- Water treatment
What I Can Share with Hosts
If you need help with your plants, I am always up to give a hand: pruning, transplanting, etc. I love gardening.
I enjoy being around all kind of pets, walking dogs and cleaning aquariums.
Countries I’ve Visited
Ecuador, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, Spain, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Colombia, Czech Republic, United States