Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see see_cylai’s full profile. It’s free!
We both love to cook, travel, and jog.
Ok some random stuff :Cheerful, chatty, overall a simple person.
Atheist. I of course respect others' religion, but I do not enjoy missionary conversations. NEVER persuade me into believing in your God. That's right: no preaching in my house. Thank you! :)
Love to meet and talk to people from different background.
Enjoy good company and food, though I am not a night owl nor party animal.
I slept while watching Lord of the Ring 2 & 3.
When I grow up, I want to be a football referee.
Hate durian and marzipan with passion
Enjoy talking to people
A good listener
A patient guy
Fan of Lord of the Ring
If that's not enough, please read the reference :-)
Don't live your life by expectations of others.
Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We read about CS from the internet news and thought it is really a cool idea!
We are newbies in CouchSurfing group, and we look forward to meet other fellow CS-ers!
- Rafal and Paulina from Poland, May 2011
- Eustacia from the States, May 2011
- Peter and Aichia from Germany, June 2011
- Trudy from Holland, July 2011 & August 2012
- Ryoko from Japan, Sep 2011
- Janina from Belgium, Nov 2011
- Aoe from Japan, Dec 2011
- Anna and Gerriet (Sweden and Germany), Jan 2012
- Denis and Olga (Russia), Feb 2012
- Jeff and Florence (France), March 2012
- Sid and Fadoua (France) Sep 2012
- Zeeshan (Pakistan) Sep 2012
- Christine (M'sia), Gary and Fiona (HK) Dec 2012
- Judith @ Florence, Italy, June 2010
- Rosie @Comares, Spain March 2010 (as a helper)& Oct 2012
- Matthias and Kata @Traunstein, Germany, Oct 2012
- Lorenz @Regensburg, Germany, Oct 2012
- Uli and Maria @Regensburg, Germany, Oct 2012
- Jan @Frankfurt, Germany Oct 2012
- Susi @Memmingen, Germany Oct 2012
Met for a drink
- Ying Yu from Beijing, March 2011
- David from Australia, April 2011
- Ire @ Krabia, Thailand, April 2011
- Bruce from Hong Kong, May 2011
- Ayuna from Russia, August 2011
- Max from Berlin, Sep 2011
- Stephen Le from Canada, March 2012
- Matthias and Kata, March 2012
- Outi from Finland, August 2012
- Zeeshan from Pakistan, Sep 2012
The typical activity of our guests:
1st Day: Arrive in Melaka in the afternoon or evening. Have a home cooked dinner together.
2nd Day: Guests go on a day tour in Jonker walks and surrounding areas. Meet up for local food dinner.
3rd Day: Eat a local breakfast together. Guests leave to Singapore or Kuala Lumpur.
Music, football (matches watching only), reading, and movies, sudoku, meditation, cooking (we cook mainly Chinese & Malay foods, and are very interested to learn foreign cuisine!), road and trail running. Also, we love to travel. When we are on the road, we love to chat to the locals and visit the local markets to learn about their everyday lives.
- language exchange
Music, Movies, and Books
Favorite movie: Casablanca, Lawrence of Arabia, Dr Zhivago
Music: Frederic Chopin, Rod Steward
Other recommended movies: Lost in Translation, The Godfather, Der Untergang (The Downfall), The Life of the others, The English Patient, The Readers, Lust Caution, Cinema Paradiso.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
#2. Jungfraujoch at Switzerland.
#3. Quit the 9-5 rat race and become self-employed.
#4. Lived in Germany for 2 years. Went to amazing places and met many wonderful souls.
#5. Got married :)
Teach, Learn, Share
How to make coffee with only one leg
How to feed the baby with only one leg
Web mastering (websites creation, search engine optimization, internet marketing)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Mongolia, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Malaysia, United Kingdom