Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Hamed’s full profile. It’s free!
I love to explore - places, ideas, and new activities.
I enjoy traveling as well as hosting friends from around the world. I'm willing to meet new people and become familiar with other cultures and ideas.
- The first Stranger you see in the Travel is yourself.
- A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving (Lao-Tzu)
- Donât let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- The road to a friend's house is never long. (I'm not so far!)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I am new to CS... am hoping I can get to know new people through hosting them and staying with them at their places. I would love to go out with different people even if only for a drink or so and try to encourage & spread CS concept to everyone I know.
Traveling, Hanging out with friends, Learning more about my surroundings, Reading, Photography, Scuba Diving....but the most interest is to learn people.
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Snorkelling with dolphins in Indian ocean.
Teach, Learn, Share
Sharing is great. Learn as you teach, Teach as you learn. I look forward to sharing what I know and what I've learned and to learning more as I go.
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, China, Egypt, India, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Russian Federation, Syrian Arab Republic, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Egypt, Iran, Turkey