Maybe Accepting Guests
- 65% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Saman’s full profile.
* Update *Our son Michael is turning two soon , we wont be able to host as much as before but we would like to do it once or twice a month . But we will also love to meet people by coming to our house or going out for a drink or dinner .
Be different and make a difference to help making our world a better place for you and for me : )
I am different and trying to make a difference ..
In my search for happiness and inner peace I changed a lot .. After 10 years working hard for one of the worlds largest companies .. I finally woke up and realized money and position wont give me happiness and life is so short to spend it collecting money and then maybe not have time nor health to spend it . So I quieted my job and started an amazing 3 months trip to Brazil were I learnt a lot about myself , life , relations , and people. Now back home and started my own company www.gweet.com which was inspired a lot from my love to CS and it is all about helping locals improve their living standers and meet travellers , and help travellers save money and have nice local experience and help local community.
- I like to smile and be happy , and help others be Happy :) check my page on fb https://www.facebook.com/Be-Happy-787430391315634/
- I like to enjoy life, small , and simple things .. You'll be unlucky if you did not see me happy and smiling , I try not to allow small things or details to upset me.
- I enjoy meeting new people and making new friendships , I use CS to make new friends not to find or offer a free couch .. Please keep this in mind if you wana meet me , ask me for a couch or even host me.
- My Golden rule in life is " Treat each person you meet as you would like him/her to treat you " I believe we should try to leave a nice impact or touch the life of each person we meet .. Imagine how wonderful our world will be if we all left each person we meet happier and better.
- I believe in peace & think we can make it happen in our world when each one of us starts with himself , I believe the best way to defeat ur enemy is to love him because when you love him you will transfer him from an Enemy to a friend.
- Lately I am becoming more and more interested in saving our planet , and as an X -Training manager , I wana try do anything to educate the new generation to be more environmental friendly.
If you think you will enjoy meeting me .. Just drop me a line ..
Smile : )
- I believe we have to work together to make our world a better place ¦ Start by yourself and try to leave each person you meet happier and better .
- I like to smile ... & think whatever happen we have to keep smiling ...
I like this saying : " Its wonderful to smile when others wait u to cry , to forgive when they wait u to revenge , & to love when they forget that u have a heart that can love. " So lets Smile, Forgive, & Love . And start changing our world."
Are you thinking about visiting Jordan ? IF you didn't think yet .. Start now ... your missing much ;) Here you can find great places from height mountains to the lowest point on earth ,you can find sea & Desert .. You have to visit DEAD SEA .. if u don't know it , ask me about .. & sure you have to go to PETRA the wonderful "rose city" which is now one of the new seven wonders , A city inside rocks & mountains .. also you have to visit Madaba & see the religion old churches there & if your religion you have to sea Jordan river were Jesus was baptised & the church there .. also if u like diving and sea .. visit Aqaba .. & if u like desert & to see sunset & sun rise you have to go to wadi rum .. Best place in world for this as many say .. a wonderful place .. & many many other nice places like Jerash , Ajloun , Umqays , ... See you soon in Jordan : )
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- I was the CS Country Ambassador for Jordan for 5 years .
- I am the Moderator of the CS Jordan Group.
- I am a member of the New Members Greeting Team and greeted many new CSers to our CS family.
- I organized so many events in Jordan and other countries.
- I hosted sooo many people .
- I helped some CSers move and settle in Jordan.
- I like to show CSrs my city Amman and and around it.
- I am happy to provide you with information and advises about Jordan.
Simply amazing :
First it changed my life and because of it I met great people , visited wonderful places , and had extraordinary experiences.
I love the beach , Dead Sea is my favourite place in Jordan and I enjoy going there often
I like the nature and enjoy Hiking , camping or just a picnic or a walk in nature.
I like going out with friends , chatting , dancing , walking , and playing games .
I enjoy chatting with people from other countries / cultures .
I like most sports especially walking , basketball, tennis, badminton.
If you enjoy any of the above send me a message so we can enjoy it together : )
- ice cream
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
After 10 year of working for one of the world largest companies .. I decided this is not what i want for my life .. So I quieted my job and went for a 3 months trip .
Started my own company www.gweet.com
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach how to use the CSing system , how to update your profile , how to increase your chances in getting positive replies , how to organize events , my languages , my culture , a bit of sports , ..
I wana learn from you a bit of your language , culture , ur experience , ideas and different activities specially related to CS , Environment and Peace.
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Brazil, Cyprus, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Italy, Russian Federation, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In