Wants to Meet Up
- 37% response rate
- Last login about 14 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Assaf’s full profile. It’s free!
** You're also invited to checkout my references on the airbnb community
** You may skip this paragraph if you're not new to couchsurfing and have been hosting before.
If you're reading this, most chances are that that I sent you here after you've written a request template and copy & paste to the fifty people that came out of your hosts search without really bothering to read their profile. One of them was accidentally me.
If you're new to couchsurfing, i'm here to remind you - couchsurfing is NOT about being a freeloader. it is NOT about taking advantage of people you don't care about just to get yourself a free bed in a city you don't have friends in. it is NOT about giving them all the right answers just so you could get what you want. couchsurfing IS about an honest desire you have to meet your host and spend time with him and his friends for the sake of opening the mind and heart for new ideas and people around the world. It's about giving more than its about taking. Now that we're clear about this principal, in case you were able to recognize yourself as a freeloader, you may stop reading, and find yourself another host. Otherwise, keep reading :-) **
love life, love while living, live the moment, spread love and light and happiness all around me, learn, explore, create... go to the forest and dance with the midjets and fairies!!!
A few opinions of mine.
1. I believe consumption of marijuana and L.S.D should be legalized. I believe these substances are excellent for the mind and heart, and if all of us would have taken it, we would have become a much better society.
2. I believe laws are meant to be broken. The fact that some action is forbidden by law, doesn't make it morally wrong, and the fact that some action is allowed by the law, doesn't make it morally right. The fact that one law exists while the other doesn't, simply states that it serves the interest of some politician.
3. I believe that people that follow the law blindly without placing their own judgment are stupid coward herd.
4. I believe that living a life in which your decisions of whether to do or not to do something, is based on fear, are horrible miserable life. seriously, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!! And either way you won't be getting out of life alive, so stop taking it too seriously!
Having said all that, I'll switch back to the type of tone which is expected from me as a member of this fluffy-kind-nice-openminded-love-to-travel-love-meeting-new-people couchsuring community :
5. I smile and I hug. if you notice me not doing so, please remind me, and I promise to smile at you and hug you!(:
I crave for inspiration.
I am excited from people with drive and passion and aspirations to bring great value to the world. If you are such person I would love to meet you!
Tell me about your dream.
Let's dream it together.
I'm a nowhere man.
Looking for a reason to breathe.
wow, did you actually read until here? in that case use the password "shakalak" in the subject of your request. it might just significantly increase your chances of me hosting you.
live the moment
keep it simple
learn, explore, create, be curious
but still, keep it simple.
why be sad when u can be happy?
see "all about me"
Music, Movies, and Books
Ok there are many of each kind, so I'll go with most inspirationals of each category
Movies: Into The Wild, Eternal Sunshine in A Spotless Mind
Music: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd (corny hey? (: )
Books: Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've done and seen all kinds of exciting things, that many people seen and done. So, none of them I feel I can consider as "amazing". sorry. haha how lame is that hey? f*** it (:
Teach, Learn, Share
Can teach: Computer skills, Hebrew
Would like to deeper my understandings in: Music theory & guitar playing technique.
In general I'm a curious being. I spend a big chunk of my time just wondering in the world of thoughts, scouting for exciting new ideas.
If you have ones - come and share them with me.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, China, Egypt, Fiji, Germany, Hungary, India, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Romania, Tanzania, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In
Israel, Spain, Sweden, United States