Maybe Accepting Guests
- 83% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Assaf’s full profile. It’s free!
love life, love while living, live the moment, spread love and light and happiness all around me, learn, explore, create... go to the forest and dance with the midjets and fairies!!!
Why did I minimize my activity (both as host AND as guest) in the couchsurfing community, almost to zero? I'll tell you why. Because the people I met were BORING! 90 percent of the profiles pretty much state the same thing - "Hi, I'm Mr. Boring, I'm open minded, I love traveling and meeting new people..." SO?! AND?!
I was bored as a guest, I was bored as a host, I I was DEAD bored in cs meetings
EXCITE ME PLEASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!
Let me tell you some stuff about myself:
1. I believe consumption of marijuana and L.S.D should be legalized. I believe these substances are excellent for the mind and heart, and if all of us would have taken it, we would have become a much better society.
2. I believe laws are meant to be broken. The fact that some action is forbidden by law, doesn't make it morally wrong, and the fact that some action is allowed by the law, doesn't make it morally right. The fact that one law exists while the other doesn't, simply states that it serves the interest of some politician.
3. I believe that people that follow the law blindly without placing their own judgment are stupid coward herd.
4. I believe that living a life in which your decisions of whether to do or not to do something, is based on fear, are horrible miserable life. seriously, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!! And either way you won't be getting out of life alive, so stop taking it too seriously!
Having said all that, I'll switch back to the type of tone which is expected from me as a member of this fluffy-kind-nice-openminded-love-to-travel-love-meeting-new-people couchsuring community :
5. I smile and I hug. if you notice me not doing so, please remind me, and I promise to smile at you and hug you!(:
Having said ALL that - consider hosting me or being my guest only if you can relate to my opinions.
There used to be days where I would enjoy any type of person from any type of country with any type of occupation. These days are gone.
I do still respect any kind of being with any kind of perception.
But I've ceased collecting "friends" as if they were marbles.
I will not host nor surf with anyone. Only with ones which inspire me, which I have something to learn from. ones which aspire to bring a great value into the world. dreamers. innovators. ones which has a solid cause, or at least constantly looking for one.
Are you such person?
Well, if I'll see you actively host a lot, I couldn't say no to you. plus, if you live in some exotic city or island, and I'll know you could host me back in the future - extra points...
OK OK, I might have gone too harsh in the last paragraph.. Ok, I'm not THAT extreme.
If you need a couch - try me, who knows? I might like you (=
wow, did you actually read until here? in that case use the password "shakalak" in the subject of your request. it might just significantly increase your chances of me hosting you.
live the moment
keep it simple
learn, explore, create, be curious
but still, keep it simple.
why be sad when u can be happy?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
see my references
see "all about me"
Music, Movies, and Books
Ok there are many of each kind, so I'll go with most inspirationals of each category
Movies: Into The Wild, Eternal Sunshine in A Spotless Mind
Music: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd (corny hey? (: )
Books: Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've done and seen all kinds of exciting things, that many people seen and done. So, none of them I feel I can consider as "amazing". sorry. haha how lame is that hey? f*** it (:
Teach, Learn, Share
Can teach: Computer skills, Hebrew
Would like to deeper my understandings in: Music theory & guitar playing technique.
In general I'm a curious being. I spend a big chunk of my time just wondering in the world of thoughts, scouting for exciting new ideas.
If you have ones - come and share them with me.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, China, Egypt, Fiji, Germany, Hungary, India, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Romania, Tanzania, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In
Israel, Spain, Sweden, United States