- 2% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Serenna007’s full profile. It’s free!
Live Life to the fullest !!!
I'm a traveller! Not a tourist! I have traveled to many places over the last 10 years. I love Photography.
While you are young, you should travel.
You should take the time to see the world and taste the fullness of life.
Its worth whatever investment or money or sacrifice of time required on your part.
It's not about being a tourist. It's about experiencing true risk and adventure so you don't have to live in fear for the rest of your life.
"Live life to the fullest" The past is history, the future is a mystery and today is a gift"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
backpacking, traveling,scuba diving, sailing, climbing, photography, music collection, graphic arts and multimedia, remixing music, arts
- scuba diving
- bungee jumping
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
All kinds of Jazz, Anything Easy Listening
Reiki/ Relaxation Music / Mantras/ChantsFlamenco /Arias/ Classical
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Climbed up the Great Wall of China
2. Visited the Magnificent Dome of Hagia Sophia in Istanbul Turkey
3.Crossed the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Germany
4.Safari in Kruger Park, South Africa
5. Great White Shark Cage Diving in South Africa
6. Visited the temples in Angkor Wat
7. Traveled Across Thailand
8. Visited the Sansoucci Palais in Potsdam, Germany
9. On Top of the ICC Skyview 360 Degrees Hong Kong
10. Traveled across Middle East, Asia and Europe
11. Bungee Jump at Bloukrans Bridge, South Africa – 708 feet (216 m)
12.Drove to Cape Route 62 - The Journey of Unexpected. Longest Vineyards Wine Route in the world.
13. I have to remember things i did over the last 10 years.
Teach, Learn, Share
Travel wide and far.
Travel with full abandon.
1. Traveling teaches you to live an adventure
When you look back on your life, you will have moments of which you are proud and maybe a few you regret
2. Traveling helps you encounter compassion
In our youth, we will make choices that will define us. The disciplines you begin now will be with you for the rest of your life.
Traveling will change you like little else can. It will put you in places that will force you to care for issues that are bigger than you.
3. Traveling allows you to get some culture
While you’re still young, you should get cultured. Get to know the world and the magnificent people that fill it.
Live,love and Learn to Travel
Embrace every culture and destination you experience.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Cambodia, China, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Oman, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Philippines, South Africa, Thailand