- 94% response rate
- Last login 21 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sergei’s full profile.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Meeting other Countries, Cultures and exploring new Places is best self improvement for me.
Traveling teaches you a lot, especially when you are able not only to explore a new country or a new city, but when you also get an opportunity to explore a new culture: to dive into local people’s life and to see how they live, what they are concerned about and what their everyday routine is.
When I ask for a couch, I am not only driven by a desire to save $$$. I can find here on CS what people usually can’t find in hotels - atmosphere. I really like to use from time to time the “Hangout” option on CS. I met lots of incredibly fun and knowledgeable people here and with most of them I stay in touch.
I am as a surfer is:
- fun (people usually find me as a pleasant company, probably because I am not deprived of a sense of humor);
- reliable (I won’t forget to turn of the gas/water/light);
- neat and clean (I won’t leave dirty dishes in your kitchen);
- intelligent (2 high educations)
- adequate (no crazy things expected)));
- have good manners (treat all people with equal; deep respect).
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Trance and Classic.
Movies: Romantic Comedy, Action and Thrillers, preff.in IMAX quality
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Sports: Athletics 5000 metres
Countries I’ve Visited
Belarus, Belgium, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Mauritius, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In