Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 8 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sergey and Tanya’s full profile. It’s free!
Having friends all around the world!
We are Sergey and Tanya a married couple from Ukraine . We live in beautiful city Kiev. We are poker players this is our hobby and profession. Most of all we love to travel, because in the journey, you can see a lot of unusual and interesting. Also we are a Gastronomy lovers. We are very interested to try national dishes of other countries, or cook Ukrainian national cuisine for you. But probably the most valuable for us is to get acquainted with new people. People that have something to talk about or just have a good time. New friends - it's always new thoughts, new ideas, new information. We are all very different, each has its own views on life, interests, culture, customs, religion. Be open-minded, to learn and share - this is our credo.
Take everything from life what you want - all done for us!!! :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Kyiv CoushSurfing Weekly Meetings
We are new in CouchSurfing. But everything related to travel and communicate with interesting people from other countries very exciting to us. So, hello everyone :)
Photography, traveling, cycling, tennis, gastronomy, poker ... on our planet many interesting hobbies we just have not tried everything :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
As in life and in each of our travels was something interesting and memorable :
- In 2012, I swam in the 6 seas and 1 Ocean. Perhaps for someone it is the norm, but for me it was the first and very symbolic because I am Aquarius. It was Red Sea, the Mediterranean Sea , the Dead Sea , the Black Sea , the Azov Sea , the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean .
- Snorkeling in the Red Sea . This is fantastic! Just to plunge and
open new different world - coral, colorful fish, and they are absolutely not
afraid of you .
- A walk on the bike - when you ride with the headphones and look at what is happening around you as video clip in which you yourself participate.
- Riding on a yacht on the Black Sea. When you're rushing at a speed of 60 knots, and suddenly you see the dolphins, which swim near to you.
Every moment intresting and memorable. The main thing - it's not overlook the little things , because namely is in the details and moments is hiding the most valuable! Therefore difficult for us to highlight the most memorable moment in our life.
What we really want to do in future:
- jump with Sky Dive in Dubai http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGiD7KxSdxM
- learn surfing and conquer the ocean waves
- to see Machu Picchu and Petra to feel the atmosphere of these ancient cities.
List will be constantly replenished :)
Teach, Learn, Share
We can teach the basic skills of photography, playing tennis, the basics of poker, cook delicious Ukrainian cuisine. Maybe we have something else that you would be interested, we are ready to share all the skills that we can. As well as enjoy any positive moment in your life :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Croatia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Israel, Italy, Montenegro, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In