Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Shackie’s full profile.
From Sweden with Kurdish backgrounds.
World traveler exploring more Latin America for the moment. Been a full time traveler for 5 years now, more or less. Vegetarian diet.
You'll find most of my travel photos on FB and Insta.
Insta (new account): https://www.instagram.com/shackieyondaime/
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like meeting people from all over the world and learn. Everyone has a story to tell.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like all kind of music and movies.
Books I'm into audio books and mainly self development and improvment.
7 books of which, some I've already read but tend to refresh my mind with are:
1. The power of now - Eckhart Tolle
2. The law of success - Napoleon Hill (Think and grow rich, if you have that copy)
3. Ask and it is given - Esther and Jerry Hicks
4. The power of intention - Wayne Dyer
5. Don't sweat the small stuff - Richard Carlson
6. A new earth - Eckhart Tolle
7. Men's search for meaning - Viktor E. Frankl
Happy reading / listening. 🤗💆♂️🙃
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Acatenango volcano in Guatemala
Rio Celeste in Costa Rica
Celebrate Argentina winning the WC in Buenos Aires
Teach, Learn, Share
Some meaningful quotes I've read and liked:
- You attract and manifest whatever corresponds to your inner state.
- The power of intention is the power to manifest, to create, to live a life of unlimited abundance, and to attract into your life the right people at the right moments.
- When you're connected to the power of intention, everywhere you go, and everyone you meet, is affected by you and the energy you radiate.
- It's through giving that we receive
- We can learn for anyone, anywhere and any time, if we want to learn. I am what I want to be.
What I Can Share with Hosts
A good time and some of my cooking (Everyone who tried it, have survived ;) ).
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Italy, Laos, Mexico, Moldova, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Greece, Ireland, Malta, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States