Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 23 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sheilyda’s full profile.
Hallo. Call me Sheily. I am a 21 yo university student. I study international relations.
I love traveling but I havent been abroad a lot. One day I would love to travel within Indonesia from the west part to the east.
I speak English fluently. I love grammar tho you would still find errors in my sentence sometimes.
I have been hosting travelers lately. It's been very interesting so far. I offer my own private room.
I love taking travelers around the City when Im free from uni. I use to take them to non-tourist sightseeing which is very on point to this app. Dont you think so? Anyway, I know a lot about Indonesia in general and my ethnic, Bataknese and a few about Javanese. I come from North Sumatera and been living in Jogja for 6 years.
Looking forward to see you.
I only host female guest
but I can take both male or female around
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To motivate me to travel.
I have been in love with the idea of couchsurfing and been doing it lately. Every traveler amaze me of how awesome they are.
I would like to do this for my part time activity. One day I wanna do more than just hosting travelers in my tiny hot room but also could offer them a real comfy, travelers-friendly, CHEAP and MANY KIND OF PROMOTION PRICE dorm. And ofc I wanna be like you guys, travel around the world.
Cultures, traveling, books, faith
Music, Movies, and Books
Game of Thrones
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Hosted amazing travelers
1. Kristina from Germany, love my in depth story sharing with her in the beach that day
2. Maria from Netherlands, very energetic girl and an animal lover
3. Estelle from Australia, who dont love a girl with a horse? Gosh she had so many interesting stories about Oz.
4. Viki from Hungary. She speaks Bahasa Indonesia!!
5. Evi from Medan. She works and studies in Japan. Uwaw!
6. Bella from Tuban. She studies in China for her undergrads wow!
7. Meymey from Batam. A cheerful and young soul!
8. Flora from Iran. We did a "girls day" with make up, hair salon, and photoshoot at home!
9. Dinara from Russia. Crazy fun and loving!
10. Chiara from Italy. Very sweet and polite!
What I Can Share with Hosts
My room - and basic travelers kit
Countries I’ve Visited
Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In