Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jonathan’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a Belgian living in Hanoi since October 2013. Foodie. Foodie. Foodie.
Well, I would say that I am a kind of lazy dreamer who is trying to enjoy a simple life full of new experiences and joy. Simple but still a little bit complicated..
Experiences and passion of exploring drove me to the tourism world where I enjoy now being a foreign """"ambassador"""" for the beautiful, stunning, no-more-words Indochina.
I am really curious, that's surely why I love so much to meet people and dogs, sometimes. Curious to eat too! Foodie. Foodie. Foodie.
Hey, be careful, don't lose the track of the time, I am also (very) talkative, blablabliblibloublou-ahaha-blablabla-hihih.
The phylosophy of the rhinoceros. Run faster as I can to my dreams. Put my head down and go for it.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Not a lot. It is coming, slowly. Trying to optimize the quality rather than the quantity =)
Waouw, hard. Many things.
1. Travelling in a different way. (Still need to figure out what is "different" tho).
2. Sports. Everything with a ball is fine for me. I am a soccer's lover but I am pretty bad so I'm a referee of soccer in the 4th Belgian National League. (It means that I can teach you the rules). I also appreciate to run through Mother Nature and ride a (motor)bike through villages and mountains of Indochina.
3. Cooking. Especially Italian food or whatever dishes made by flour! Haha..
Sharing meals, sharing happiness. . Note that it is the only time of the day that I usually do not talk.
4. I love music, pop and rock music. In another life, I want to be a singer and a guitarist (or piano) player. Unfortunately, right now, I can't but I really would like to learn.
And in practicing all those hobbies, I like drinking a (Belgian!) beer and taking pictures.
- italian food
- rock music
- track and field
Music, Movies, and Books
Sigur Ros, Forster the People, Oasis, Radiohead, Coldplay The Killers, Noir Désir, The Vaccines, Ben Harper, Angus and Julia Stone, Kasabian, Ghinzu, the XX, ....
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
What is amazing and what is not?
Be there, isn't enough?
Teach, Learn, Share
I want to learn JAPANESE!
Definitely willing to share my travel information and hidden places of Hanoi and more widely, Indochina.
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Cambodia, China, Iceland, Laos, Madagascar, Mauritius, South Africa, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Japan, Viet Nam