- 30% response rate
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Shravanth &’s full profile.
Shravanth and I are a happy, easy-going and open-minded couple. We love to explore offbeat places and are big adrenaline junkies. We find joy in the small and simple things in life: sharing a laugh, reading a book or going for a walk in the neighbourhood. We enjoy meeting people from different walks of life and sharing travel stories with them.
Shravanth is a commercial pilot and an avid traveller. He is outgoing, street smart and loves his food. He talks so passionately about food that time flies when we are on that subject. He loves tasting different cuisines and believes that the culture of a place is best explored through food. Maps, aircrafts, food and music are his top favourites!
Moulya is a computer science engineer who loves to read. She is curious about everything and asks a lot of questions. She loves making new friends, smiling at people and talking about current affairs, history and science. She is very energetic and adventurous.
Edit: We are a family of 3 now with a 2 year old who is a bundle of energy!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To surf: Couchsurfing is the best way to explore a new place. It lets us bond with the locals, try out the local bars and restaurants and make friends from around the world!
To host: We have an apartment in the city (Jayanagar) with a funky vibe for our guests! We are excited to host couch surfers and show them around. In the 25 years we have lived here, we have our list of the things-to-do here: from where to eat, what to do, what to wear to travel tips about the states/cities you can travel to from here!
We love travelling and want to explore off-beat destinations, feel the adrenaline rush doing adventure sports, meet interesting people, understand various cultures and try cuisines from all over the world. We're always game for anything that makes us feel alive!!
- indian food
- board games
- whitewater rafting
- bungee jumping
- obstacle races
- indian classical music
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies- Transporter series, Mission Impossible, Marvel/DC movies, The Godfather, Quentin Tarantino movies
Music - AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Mettalica, Creed, Led Zeppelin, Eminem, Scorpions, Bob Marley, John Lennon
Books - Yuval Noah Harari, Harper Lee, Ramachandra Guha
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- World's highest bungee @ Tsitsikamma, South Africa
- A 5,000 steps steep descent to the Double root Bridge and rainbow Waterfalls, Meghalaya and back up all the way in 6 hours
- Trekking the Himalayas
- Cliff jumping in Dubrovnic, Croatia
- Surfing in Taiwan. The black sand beaches were out-of-the-world
- A military-level obstacle race
- Cliff jumping in Dawki
- Hunting the Northern Lights in Norway and Finland
- A 7000+ km road trip from Bangalore across India all the way to Nepal and back
What I Can Share with Hosts
- We can share our travel stories and experiences and trust me, we can go on and on.
- We know quite a lot of things about travel in India. So, we can give you tips about the places, right time to visit them and what to eat there.
- We can help out with chores at home: Washing the dishes/watering the plants/anything
- We can also cook a traditional South-Indian meal!
Countries I’ve Visited
Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Laos, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
India, Mozambique, South Africa, United States