- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Shuhung Li (李書宏) ’s full profile.
I am a patent engineer from Taiwan and work for a Taiwanese IC design house.
I am married, there are my wife, my son and my daughter and I in my family.
We lived in a town named Linkou(林口) within the area of New Taipei City (新北市), and Linkou is just located between Taoyuan international airport and Taipei City (台北市).
Linkou has both an old and a newly developed districts, so it has not only a very famous old Temple, some old streets and night markets of northern Taiwan, but also new department stores, cinema, outlet park and many restaurants with many different styles.
It takes about 40-60 minutes by bus or 20-30 minutes by metro to Taipei City, and about 30-50 minutes by bus or 15-20 by metro to Taoyuan international airport from Linkou.
Although our location is a little far from the center of Taipei City, Linkou still has all the necessity for living and entertainment but without the crowd and busy as city center. The temperature in Linkou is cooler than in Taipei City in summer but also is colder than in Taipei City in winter. If you like to stay a place with more quiet and peace as country but not too far from Taipei City, Linkou may be a good choice to you.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1. I just had my first time to experience couchsurfing on April 2016 at Salamanca, Spain (thanks a lot, Edgar and Irene in Salamanca!). it is a beautiful memory, such that I would like to share this experience to the traveller in my contrty.
2. I would like to proudly introduce the town and country I lived to every friends by my way. It is really a nice place full of different landscapes, deeply culture, friendly people and many delicious foods within a small island with low cost and high public security.
3. I would like to let my children have more oppotunities to contact different people, cultures and languages from early stage. I believe that will bring some positive effect to them.
reading, singing ,movie, travel, old-fashion video games, bastketball, badminton...etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Spent 253 days on a round-the-world trip on 2006.
2. Get married
3. Have two kids
What I Can Share with Hosts
1. Travel experience I had
2. Taiwanese and Chinese cuisine (my wife is skillful on it)
3. Chinese language, Taiwanese language and Taiwanese culture
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Bolivia, Cambodia, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Laos, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United States, Venezuela, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In