Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Silvia’s full profile. It’s free!
be the best that i can be
"There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
i just enjoy life trying always to find the positive on negative situations
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Showing around my city Bratislava to travellers. If I am able to host, I am hosting.
Gathering with other CS members in Bratislava at CS meetings and becoming good friends.
Couchsurfing in every part of the world, including India and Russia.
I met great and inspirational people both from abroad and from Slovakia, I made good friends and I had fun.
However, occasionaly I was surprised by people who understand CS and sex surfing. I dont, so please do not host me with this intention.
traveling, partying, studying, sports
Music, Movies, and Books
i like to read stuff about sociology, psychology and media communication and public policy
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. my family, incl my husband :)
2. my friends
3. making impossible possible
4. Slovak Paradise
6. India ... even though I would call it more of "incredible"
7. Eurizons 2007 ... hitchhiking across the Europe for Millenium Development Goals
8. 2010 Discovering Taiwan Study Tour
9. Meeting amazing people and having wonderful experiences on the European Voluntary Service (not EVS itself though)
10. Sailing for Sustainability on Lovis
Teach, Learn, Share
well i can tell u a lot about media communication :) i have studied it and also worked in this field
i have also traveled a lot a met a lot of international people so sure, we can also share our experiences in this
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malaysia, Norway, Oman, Poland, Romania, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Russian Federation, Slovakia