Nimmt keine Gäste auf
- Letzte Anmeldung vor 7 months
Registriere dich bei Couchsurfing, um das komplette Profil von Simon zu sehen. Es ist kostenlos!
Travel anywhere and everywhere life takes me
Backpacking and freelancing as a designer since 2010.
Creative Thinker, Snowboard Shredder, Cooking Enthusiast and Guitar Aficionado.
"Happiness only real when shared"
Warum ich bei Couchsurfing bin
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'd like to give back to the community by teaching and helping out any way I can.
I dont currently have a couch, but If I ever do settle down somewhere one day you'll be sure to find me here hosting!
- long trips to nowhere
- swimming at the beach
- getting lost in a big city
- learning about different cultures
Musik, Filme und Bücher
Minus the Bear, Circa Survive, The Album Leaf, Alkaline Trio, Constants, Heavens, Junius, Pinback, Sights & Sounds, The Get Up Kids, Damiera, Cursive, Small Brown Bike
Homemade bread, grits, chicken fettuccine alfredo, chicken fried rice, or what ever i happen to be cooking at the moment! (probably something too spicy)
Into The Wild, Back to the Future, Office Space, District 9, Scott Pilgrim VS The World, Anchorman, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Princess Bride, Ace Ventura, UHF, Waynes World!
Futurama, Arrested Development, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, TNG, BSG, Modern Family, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, 30 Rock
Stuff, The Art of Non-Conformity, Crush It, Rework, 4 Hour Body, 4 Hour Workweek, Drive
Eine tolle Erfahrung, die ich gemacht habe
- I watched con artist take a friend iPhone just 4 feet infront of me. Took me about 20 seconds to realize what happened.
- "Attacked" by pigs @ the north shore backpackers hostel in Oahu, HI (photo above)
- Got lost on a volcano in Costa Rica
- Snowboarded in the Rocky Mountains
- Hitch Hiked from one side of Hawaii (Hilo) to the other (Kona)
- Spent 2 months on a raw fruit and vegetable juice fast
Lehren, lernen, teilen
I would love to learn at least a little bit of every language. At the very least, know how to greet people and ask for directions. I'd also like to improve my travel writing.
- I can teach you how to find the cheapest flight to where ever it is you want to go.
- I can also show you how to eat healthy on a tight budget.
- Some basic strumming and chord patterns on the guitar
- English language
Länder, die ich besucht habe
Costa Rica, Mexico, United States
Länder, in denen ich gelebt habe