- 66% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Russell’s full profile.
To write the definitive book on baseball and to apprentice under the world's top chefs. Barring those, I'll settle for a cold beer and a game of darts.
My daughter and I write, read, cook, listen to records and watch baseball. We love meeting new people and showing folks the odd underbelly of our fair province.
"Have fun, be nice, veer left, and never stop thinking." - Iain Banks
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Met some fantastic Couchsurfers on our recent sojourn through the Deep South.
We eat with gusto, and have sussed out the best in local cuisine here in Toronto's west end.
We're pretty obsessive about music - and our LP collection shows pretty diverse taste.
We follow baseball the way some people follow the stock market.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
• Bourbon with members of Blondie at dingy Manhattan bowling alley.
• Sharing public restroom with Tom Waits at theatre in Vancouver.
• Yammering on about the finer points of alligator meat in New Orleans.
• Consuming not one, but two Soul Burgers while checking out Ray Charles's old digs at Ernestine & Hazel's in Memphis, TN.