- 50% response rate
- Last login 7 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sofie’s full profile.
- I’m fully vaccinated. I don’t expect you to be vaccinated too but I would prefer hosting someone who is conscious about the virus and is responsible over someone who is reckless and doesn’t care about their environment.
- Open for hosting anyone as long as you know I’m not just a hotel :)
- Won’t be able to host in Maastricht till at least February 2022.
- I’m a very accepting, open-minded person and I hope to be a safe space for everyone, so shoot at me if u have any questions!
☀️ So what about me? ☀️
I’m Sofie, as you probably already noticed. I live in Maastricht, the Netherlands where I study European Studies. The upcoming few months I will live in Poznań, Poland, where I will be studying economics for my Erasmus+ exchange! I will be hosting here too and you are most welcome to stay at my place. I don’t know the city as well yet, so let’s discover Poznań together :))
- Music, movies and photography are big passions of mine and I can talk hours about it!
- I can talk about anything! Especially about philosophizing and dreaming away about life and (future) travels, politics, arts, museums, music, films, photography and everything beyond.
- I am so incredibly chaotic, reckless and impulsive in everything I do, so bear with me lol. Guess that makes me a great solo traveler haha
- I find myself incredibly funny, others might say something else
- Absolutely love traveling solo, meeting people and discovering new places. Even if you are up for traveling together, let’s goooo!
- In my free time I love going out, drinking a beer or two, hiking and citytripping. :)
If I don’t reply fast on here, you can message me on Instagram: so.sofiee
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I think the description above kind of explained it.
I am mostly here to exchange experiences and to meet people all over the world. I am quite new in the world of traveling alone, but it works for me and meeting the locals of a city is a really nice opportunity to really discover a place.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music:: bastille, grandson, imagine dragons, foo fighters, missio, ren, cage the elephant, the weeknd, khalid, saint phnx, lauv, the score, joji, fil bo riva, akine, matt maeson
Movies:: corpse bride, marvel, shutter island, inception, source code, prisoners, interstellar, buried, memento, 10 things i hate about you, the usual suspects, a quiet place, the conjuring, insidious, split, fight club, pulp fiction.
+ everything from tim burton/christopher nolan/coen brothers.
My taste in movies and music can differ hahaha, but I always love talking about them.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Having a great fear for heights, being talked into parachuting
What I Can Share with Hosts
I’m quite independent and I like traveling on my own. But I also love to meet other people while traveling and discovering places or drinking a beer with future hosts!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In