Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Stephanie’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm Stephanie. I'm easy going happy person, I like to laugh and enjoy my time.
Though I may not be the best hiker around, I like the outdoors, nature and the beach. Basically living the life to the fullest.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To get the locals advice and to know what events, festivals etc there are
- I like art. you'll find me either drawing, painting or taking pictures.
- Water is possibly my second nature, I love to swim I can stay for hours!
- Trying out different cuisines and learn new recipes to impress.
- Dancing from bachata, salsa to any form of dancing.
Music, Movies, and Books
- I like to read mainly the classics like Jane Austen, Enid Blyton, Charles Dickens etc.
- Films: Action movies like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 90s, Japanese and Korean movies
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Fishing with one of my uncles out in the sea on a rowing boat, saw a lot of fish jumping around and suddenly 2 dolphins in mid air trying to catch them.
Teach, Learn, Share
I used to stargaze a lot as a kid and this summer seeing the milky way and northern lights made me be interested again. I'd like to improve my knowledge about the stars, constellations etc.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Fun and hope to be a good guest and friend
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Egypt, Hong Kong, Ireland, Lebanon, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom