- 66% response rate
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Steven’s full profile.
I'm a Peruvian guy, living with my beautiful family. One of my greatest passions is learning tons of things, explore new places, as well as travel when money and time allow it in order to get new perspectives where I am.
Honestly, I increasingly try to be curious person, to be eager to live adventures and to do outdoors activities such as hiking, climbing, trekking , as well as have a good time with amazing people.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Travelling and knowing people from all over the world seems to be a great chance of being a open minded person. I haven't travelled many countries, though, as lots of people do because of being busy that I cannot afford, however, meeting people who comes from abroad (like Expats) give me another perspective of how their culture is by ;).
I'm interested in a lot of things because there are always new to experience before duducing if it seems to me cool or not. A part of traveling, one of my biggest passions is learning languages because realized it's a good way of developing as professional, traveler and friend.
- music festivals
- working out
- outdoor activities
- learning languages
Music, Movies, and Books
Series: Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, Marco Polo, Vikings, Breaking Bad, etc.
Movies: Der ganz große Traum, Inglourious Basterds, and so on.
Books: Purple Cow, Trust me I'm lying, Thinking slow and fast.
Music: Though I do like listening all kind of music, I think of what everything concerning rock, salsa, bachata, to electronic come from, they definitely good for me
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Spending one weekend volunteering in the town of southern of Peru called Huancollusco, where its location is over 11000 feet up in the Andes mountains , close to Titicaca Lake, regarding health campaign aimed at people (most of them were Quechua-speaking people) of low economic resources by giving them food, medicines, school supplies, and so on, while leaving all of me short of breath, at times.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm interested in teaching/learning a bit of everything such as :
- Showing you places where are known just by locals
- Being eager to listen differents points of views about perceptions and customs of life
- Explainig you how to move around Perú by giving fact about transportations, weather, safety,
living expenses, etc.
- Teaching/Practicing Spanish with the purpose that you get around Peru/South America without having
- Cooking some peruvian meals together.
- Watching TV as series, movies, games, etc., either in spanish or english.
- And after all, having a great time as friends.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Be willing to help in all matters regarding cleaning the house.
- Giving some souvenirs of my country as well as my city.
- Teaching Spanish just in case you're expecting about traveling or living either in Spain or South America.
- Having a peruvian night like cooking meals as a "mistura", listening/ dancing folk music, etc.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bolivia, Chile, Peru
Countries I’ve Lived In