Maybe Accepting Guests
- 72% response rate
- Last login 35 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Steve’s full profile.
🇫🇷 🇰🇭 ⚕️
I will do my best to make you having a great stay!
My job : junior doctor (I am busy)
I go to sport everyday, you can join (rugby, soccer, swimming, boxing).
When I am at home, there will 99% of the time music.
I spend a big amount of my time reading and writing.
About food I can make you try the nice spots around my place!
We also can cook your speciality meal together, as long as we find the right ingredients...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
On couchsurfing for several years. First, when I was 20, by curiosity and necessity while travelling. Then for fun, to have more friends to party with. Now, late 20's, I am looking for people to discuss with.
The atmosphere of the house full of life is amazing. Family with child(ren) are particularly welcomed.
Discovering new cultures, new ideas, new perspectives, new opinions, new type of people is my passion.
Not jaded yet but less suprised with time! I receive 10 to 15 requests a week.
If you really want to stay with me, please include a poem of your choice in your message (of course this is optional). The topic can be about anything. The author can be anybody. I can read French, English and Spanish. I can read a bit of German, Italian, Portuguese and Khmer.
After our time together, you can also post this same poem as reference, I'll be happy to read them again as a memory of you after you left the house
- philosophy of science
Music, Movies, and Books
Books... Recently Stefan Zweig and Michel Houellbecq. I am happy to have your recommandations.
Your music will be mine.
but above all
Movies.. I have not the time to watch many. Stanley Kubrick is probably my favorite director though.
I used to make short movies (called Kino) for fun with friends. The last one we did was for the international kino kabaret of bordeaux http://www.kino-session.com/kino/concept.html (in French!)
Free theme, one rule and only 72h to made it, from the beginning (imagining, writing it) to the end (editing, post prod). You can find it here :
I also did one for the NGO I used to work for called UAEM. This short movie aimed to promote Access To Medicines in developing countries.
Right now, I am producing a 52' documentary about the "Pots and pan revolution" in Iceland and the constitutionnal process that occurred afterwards.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Thank you to all the wonderful hosts I had, who made discover their places through their own special lenses :
▪ Muito Obrigado a Sharon for hosting me in Floripa - BRA 08/11
▪ Obrigado a Gabriella tambem for hosting me in Floripa - BRA 08/11
▪ Shukriya to Dave for hosting me (twice!) in Mumbai-IND 01/12 - 02/12
▪ Dhanyawaad to Varun for hosting me and my english friends in Bangalore-IND 02/12
▪ Nandri to Anbu for hosting me in Chennai- IND 02/12
▪ Danyavadalu to Prajwal and his family for hosting me in Hyderabad-IND 02/12
▪ Jättetack to Stephan for hosting me and my friend Vincent in Gothenburg -SWE 05/12
▪ Dankeschön to Simone for hosting my friend and I in Mariestad -SWE 05/12
▪ Dziękuję to Marta for hosting Vincent and I in Örebro -SWE 06/12
▪ Tack Tack to Robin for hosting us in Stockholm -SWE 06/12
▪ A big Thank You to Madame Winslow for hosting me so kindly in Sheffield - UK 12/12
▪ Thank you to Nick and Barbara for hosting me in San Diego - USA 07/13
▪ Merci Amira (FR), 04/14 - Saint Louis
▪ Merci Rémi (FR), 06/14 - Montpellier
▪ Merci Laurence (FR), 06/14
▪ Arigato gozaimasu to our surprising host Taka in Osaka (JAP), 07/14 - Osaka
▪ Thank you Hiroshi in Takayama (JAP), 08/14
▪ Arigato Bungo, a japanese incredible chemistry student in Sapporo (JAP), 08/14
▪ Merci Sophie (SUI), 10/14
▪ Thank you Jen, George, Monika... and Simon... and Henri in Washington (USA), 11/14
▪ Thanks David, Ana and Sasha in Durham (USA), 11/14
▪ Merci à Anne-Laure pour nous avoir hébergé à Genève - SUI 02/15
▪ Muchas gracias a Juliàn and thank you to Monica for hosting me in Toronto - CAN 07/15
▪ Thank you to Alex for hosting us in Portland - USA 09/15
▪ Un grand merci à Toimata et à sa petite famille pour m'avoir hébergé à Montréal - CAN 09/15
▪ Merci à Claire de m'avoir hébergé et fait visité Marseille. - FR 10/15
▪ Merci à Mathilde et Maxime pour m'avoir reçu à Massalia! - FR 10/15
▪ Danke zu Caspar for receiving me in Berlin. - DE 04/16
▪ Takk Hjörvar for receiving me in Reykjavik, hot pots are the best!- ICE 04/17
▪ Merci Cyriane pour m'avoir hébergé à Reims! - FR 06/17
▪ Danyavar to Dilbar for the nice tea cup, to Lucky for the nice beer, to Meer Khan & Shivraj for the traditional dance event in the desert and Anna to be our (almost) indian guide in Jaisalmer - IND 01/18
▪ Thank you to Arti and Sanjai for their wonderful hospitality in New Delhi, welcoming me and my friends Liliane and Isis in the middle of the night - IND 01/18
▪ Thank you to Jenny for hosting me in Basel (SUI) 08/18
▪ Grazzie Laura for your generosity and kindness, Lausanne (SUI) 09/19
▪ Dankjewel Daphne for hosting me at the last minute in Amsterdam (NL) 12/19
▪ Grazcha fich to Rahel for hosting me and my little brother in Samedan (SUI) 07/20
▪ شكرا لك to Hamza and Amira for their amazing hospitality in Istanbul, thank you for hosting my friends Melchior, Dilara and myself like if we were family (TUR) 01/21
▪ Tesekürler Edy for hosting us with so much generosity in Ürgüp (TUR) 01/21
▪ Sag boluň to Gulia for hosting my friend Melchior and I in Istanbul at the last minute before we go back to Switzerland (TUR) 01/21
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Maldives, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Paraguay, Portugal, Romania, Réunion, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Togo, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Cambodia, France, Switzerland