Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Laura’s full profile. It’s free!
Grew up in a small town in Lithuania, later moved to capital Vilnius with lovely old town. Here I studied, spent time with my great friends, enjoyed beautiful parks, cycled along the river, attended marvellous acoustic concerts and theatre plays.
After living for some time in US, Scotland, Australia and travelling in other places, finally I am trying to settle down in Stockholm.
I would describe myself as realistic/practical/positive person. Always looking for beautiful things to enjoy, challenging things to achieve, sincere people to talk, unseen places to be seen.
"It's not because of place, it's because of people"
"There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path"
"Paradise is not a place to look for, but a place in your mind"
Be positive, trust yourself and become crazy about your dreams
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I used to attend Vilnius CS meetings, surfed many many times, hosted in Glasgow. At the moment travellers are welcome in my home in Stockholm. I try to tell about Couch Surfing to everybody who loves traveling but doesn't know about this community.
- Virginia Beach, US (June, 7 nights) Jonna and Will
- Boston, US (September, 1 night) Nick
- Chicago, US (September, 1 night)
- San Francisco, US (September, 3 nights)
- Seattle, US (September, 1 night)
- Sardinia, Italy (August, 2 nights)
- Zaragoza, Spain (August, 1 night)
- Rome, Italy (August, 4 nights) Dario
- London, UK (November, 4 nights) Shan
- Balloch, Scotland, UK (May, 1 night) Michael
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK (July, 3 nights) Jonathan
- The Isle of Skye, Scotland, UK (July, 2 nights) Annika's and Daniel's tent
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK (December, 1 night) Ruta and Tadas
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK (May, 1 night) Alana
- Edinburgh, Scotland, UK (August, 1 night) Melissa
- Paris, France (September, 3 nights) Amelie and Phillipe
- Sydney, Australia (September, 2 nights) Divya and Kevin
- Newcastle, Wangi Wangi, Australia (September, 1 night) Cameron and Jeni
- Newcastle, Australia (October, 5 nights) Caitlin and Tim
- Melbourne, Australia (October, 2 nights) Rita and Carl
- Melbourne, Australia (March, 14 days) Tom and Nikki
- Perth, Australia (March, 3 nights) Rod and Monique
- Vince and Mare from California (June, 3 nights)
- Carmela and Eleonora from Italy (June, 1 night)
- Melissa from Germany (July, 2 nights)
- Chrystel from France/Barcelona/Glasgow (August, 1 night)
- Mees from Holland (December, 5 nights)
- Melissa & Tobias from Germany (December, 1 night)
- Dietrich from Germany (August, 2 nights)
- Jonathan from France (October, 3 nights)
- Duy An from Germany (November, 2 nights)
Good movies (favorites listed below)
Good books (both, inspiring and very involving)
Music: listening (favs below) and playing (piano)
- board games
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Into the Wild, Benny and Joon, The Pursuit of Happyness, Seven Pounds, Donnie Darko, White Oleander, The Prestige, Dedication, Butterfly on a Wheel, Memento, The Notebook, Crash, The Green Mile, Boy A, Wanted, Igby Goes Down, Shrek, Toy Story 3.
Music: Coldplay, Kings of Leon, Radiohead, Lykke Li, Ken Stringfellow, Jezabels
Books: "The Alchemist", "The Picture of Dorian Gray", detective fiction, fantasy novels (Harry Potter series)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Three-week trip across the US, which was great due to CSers help.
- Bike trip in Curonian Spit.
- Spending a night on the stairs in one of the main squares in Florence.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Cambodia, Denmark, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Lithuania, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States