No acepta invitados
- Último inicio de sesión hace 3 meses
Únase a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de SUNGSHINTAI. ¡Es gratis!
Do some surfing of my own on my current trip.
- Easy going and laid back.
- Funny - I love to have a laugh and make others do the same. I always try to find the humorous side to everything. Never be afraid to make yourself the butt of the joke.
- Adventurous - Always willing to try something new and different. Try everything at least once I say!
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
- After having hosted a few surfers back home I'm keen to do some surfing of my own now.
- Food and cooking I am always on the lookout for to try new and different foods. I will try anything at least once.
- Music Lover of all types of music especially hip-hop, funk, soul and jazz.
- TRAVELLING - Getting out of my comfort zone and seeing how the world lives and just how subjective normal is.
- Arranging things in lists! Just look how I've put all all my details on my profile!
- bungee jumping
- house music
- hip hop
- soul music
- funk music
Música, películas y libros
- Mainly comedies like Napoleon Dynamite, Office Space, Billy Madison etc.
- Lover of all types of music from hip-hop to jazz to 90's pop. Try me!
Algo asombroso que he hecho
- Skydiving x 2 (Would love to get my solo license)
- World's highest bungee jumps (Macau Tower and Bloukrans Bridge, South Africa)
- Climbed Mt Kilimanjaro at a last minute decision. Still managed to summit with zero training and all rental gear!(Tanzania)
- Climbed Mt Kinabalu (Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia)
- Completed the Melbourne 2011 Oxfam Trailwalker 100km walk.
- Camping in the Serengeti
Países que he visitado
Austria, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, England, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malawi, Malaysia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam
Países en los que he vivido