Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Suprihadi’s full profile.
To introduce indonesian cultures to everyone
Hello, my name is Hadi, i love very much meeting new people, i am an easy going, i also love travelling when i have free time. Hosting new friends make me knowing other cultures
Let it flow like water in the river, as i dont know what i am going to face in the future.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I knew this couchsurfing from friend of mine when i travelled to jogjakarta and stayed with him. I like this idea to make new friends.
I rate this 5 stars.. :)
Before i knew couchsurfing, i hosted some friends, they are as the following:
1. Wilma and Claartje from The Netherlands
2. Kazunari komura from Japan
3. Waikit lai from Malaysia
Hosted my CS's friends, they are as the following
1. Kalina and Iva in may 2014 from Bulgaria.
2. Aurelio in june 2014 from Brazil
3. Denis and Julia in june 2014 from Russia
4. Lucile and Ivan in july 2014 from French
5. Santiago in july 2014 from Argentina
6. Catherine and Shany in august 2014 from Canada.
7. Mirza from Indonesia and Jana in august 2014 from Cezch Republic
8. Aga from Poland and Quentin in august 2014 from French
9. Ryo (Joe) ito in august 2014 from Japan
10. Fede from Argentina and Chloe in august 2014 from French.
11. Alison and her 2 years old son, Nico in september 2014 from United State of America
12. Ania and Wojtek in september 2014 from Poland
13. Xin-huang in September 2014 from China.
14. Philip young in october 2014 from China
15. Brena and Emily in october 2014 from Canada
16. YongSeuk Choi in October 2014 from Korea
17. Lisa in nov 2014 from Germany and Simon from England
18. Jason Choi in Dec 2014 from Korea
19. Vitautas Jankulskas in Jan 2015 from Lithuania
20. Nina, Artimi and Artimida in march 2015 from Russia
21. Andrew from Russia and Lera from Lithuania in April 2015
22. Barbora from Czech Republic in Apri 2015
23. Honza from Czech Republic in April 2015
24. Matthieu from French in May 2015
25. Natsuki from Japan in June 2015
26. Francois from French in aug 2015
27. Eva from Poland, Nayo from Indonesia in Sep 2015
28. Wan from Malaysia in Oct 2015
29. Matthieu from French and Andrea from Canada in Jan 2016
30. Timothy from the Philipines in Jun 2016
31. Igor from Ukraine in march 2017
32. Natalya from Russia in April 2017
33. Vitas from Lithuania in May 2017
34. Yusuke from Japan in June 2017
35. Arturo from Mexico in Aug 2017
36. Pablo from Mexico in Feb 2018
37. Ismael from Spain in Feb 2018
38. Evgeny from Rusia in Mar 2018
39. Tomas from Czech Rep. in Mar 2018
40. Jafar from Singapore in April 2018
41. Sam from Egypt in April 2018
42. Merijn from The Netherland and Bhavya from India in June 2018
43. Valentina and Georgy from Russia in june 2018
44. Alle from Indonesia in Aug 2018
45. Marina from Russia in Sep 2018
46. Alex from Russia in Sep 2018
47. Elias from Finland in Oct 2018.
48. Uswah from Indonesia in Nov 2018
49. Jeje from Indonesia in Nov 2018
59. Zaenal from Indonesia in Nov 2018
60. Anja from German in Dec 2018
61. Kilian and his family from German in Dec 2018
62. Adnan from Mauritania in Jan 2019
63. Prulu from Tahiti French Polynesia in Jan 2019.
64. Simon from Austria and Sara from Serbia in Feb 2019
65. Anwar from Indonesia in Feb 2019
66. Ying from China and Aman from Iran in Mar 2019
67. Vlad from Canada and Veronica from Ukraine in Mar 2019
68. Alex and Lada from Russia in Mar 2019
69. Federico and Marta from Italy in April 2019
70. Candas (John) from Turkey and Christian from Mexico in April 2019.
71. Abo from Yemen in May 2019
72. Joan from Papua, Indonesia in June 2019
73. Brian Huang from Philippines in June 2019
74. Jace and Alex from Philippines in June 2019
75. Marwan from Tunisia in July 2019
76. Karina and Ana from Russia in Aug 2019
77. Bridger from USA and Pujee from Mongolia in Aug 2019.
78. Rafi from Israel in Sep 2019.
79. Alanna, Jacob, and their kids from USA in Sep 2019.
80. Kamal and Shraddha from India in Sep 2019.
81. Saha from Turkmenistan in Nov 2019.
82. Milena and Mariana from Brazil in Dec 2019.
83. Daniel from Hungary in Jan 2020.
84. Narmeen from Mauritius and Iskandar from Malaysia in March 2020
85. Enry from Indonesia in March 2021.
86. Nina originally from Russia (stay in lombok) in June 2021.
87. Enrique from Spain in Sep 2021.
88. Eza from Indonesia in Mar 2022.
89. Al from Ukraine and Dylan from USA in Mar 2022.
Meet up the CS'friends :
1. Mayte lamana and Juan from Spain in 2014
2. Roman Rossi from Argentina
3. Gia from indonesia
4. Kristy from indonesia
5. Natalie from Russia
6. Erika from Japan in 2015
7. Marko from Croatia in 2016
8. Ellyse from Singapore in 2017
1. Jo lidbetter in Oct 2014 in Vientiene, Laos.
2. Imran in Sep 2014 inBangkok, Thailand.
3. David lee in Nov 2014 Singapore.
4. Josh Maxton in jan 2015 in cologne Germany.
5. Michel Cames in jan 2015 in Luxembourg
6. Santo in Jan 2015 in French
7. Somdeth in Jan 2015 in Switzerland
8. Philipe in Jan 2015 in Italy
9. Amie in april 2016 in Malaysia
10. Rudy in April 2016 in Malaysia
11. Din in May 2016 in Malaysia
Movie, pets, travelling and love to hang out or chill out with friends.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like action and colosal movies. I like easy to listen for the music, i dont read a book yet as im quite busy at work :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
So far i have not experienced something amazing,perhaps meeting you as new friends make me feel amazing :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I love to teach other people and love sharing knowledge of my experiences.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can offer my host as follow :
1. Story of my travel.
2. Introduce indonesian culture.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Laos, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In