Wants to Meet Up
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sven’s full profile. It’s free!
Well, I'm just a lad from Belgium. I grew up in a small town called Maaseik, near the Dutch border. After my studies in Maastricht, just across that border, I decided to move to Brussels to enjoy the city life. Nowadays, I'm still exploring my world, always eager to find new things.
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME REQUESTS WITHOUT READING MY PROFILE FIRST!
-> Don't send me requests more than 3 or 4 weeks in advance. When it's too far ahead I don't know if I'll be really available. And last but not least the cancellation rate of people who asked me more than a month in advance is really high.
-> Because I get a lot of requests, I cannot accept all of them. Therefore copy & paste requests without the use of my name will be declined. To me this is a matter of basic politeness since you're asking me to enter my home. Furthermore it depends on my own schedule whether or not I can host you.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Hosted people from:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Italy, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela
* Austria (Salzburg, Vienna)
* Belarus (Brest, Grodno, Minsk)
* Belgium (Brugge, Dendermonde, Gent, Liège, Montegnée, Roeselare)
* Brazil (Belo Horizonte, Curitiba, Forianopolis, Joinville, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Teresópolis, Vila Velha)
* Bosnia and Herzegovina (Banja Luka)
* Costa Rica (San Rafael de Heredia)
* France (Arras, Lille, Metz)
* Germany (Aachen)
* Italy (Milan, Turin)
* Lithuania (Kaunas, Klaipeda, Vilnius)
* Luxembourg (Berdorf)
* The Netherlands (Den Haag, Delft)
* Norway (Oslo)
* Portugal (Aveiro, Braga, Beja, Coimbra, Guarda, Guimarães, Leiria, Lisbon, Ourém, Pombal, Porto, Tomar)
* Romania (Bucharest, Săcele, Timişoara)
* Slovakia (Bratislava)
* Serbia (Belgrade, Inđija, Kruševac, Niš, Subotica)
* Spain (Madrid)
* Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne)
* United Kingdom (Cardiff)
I've got a broad variety of interests: (folk) culture, going out, sports, dining, vegetarian cooking... In general, I'm quite an active person.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The Others, Amelie Poulain, Chicken Run, Y Tu Mama Tambien...
Music: folk, folk metal, rock, techno (depends on my mood)
Books: I'm hooked on travel guides and cook books...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Camino Portugues de Santiago de Compostela, from Porto to Fisterra, by walking of course.
Teach, Learn, Share
As I'm keen on languages, I can give you tips to learn and to help you with Dutch or French.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Finland, Netherlands