Not Accepting Guests
- 95% response rate
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sven Berg’s full profile. It’s free!
• I enjoy meeting new people, either those with similar - or entirely different - fields of interest. It's always fascinating to meet new people and share ideas, jokes, good company.
• I like capturing good motives with my camera.
• Cooking is a passionate activity - either experimenting on my own, or learning/sharing from/with others.
• And I'm interested in you, your ideas and life, in an honest and respectful way.
If I work hard, and put sufficient effort behind my actions, I can reach any goal. But only if I remember to rest and enjoy the small moments in my life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I was a very active volunteer for a year
-- city ambassador Nov 2007-May 2008.
-- nomadic ambassador June 2008-Oct 2008.
I have met many magnificent hosts and guests and had my life really enriched since I became a member.
Reading profiles carefully before I make a request. Traveling. Hosting. Entrepreneurship. Quality. Words. Contemporary music. Challenges. Photography. Cooking
Music, Movies, and Books
MusicRock, jazz, funk, house, contemporary, classic, techno/electro/trance, traditional musicBooksI plan to read a couple of German books soon, so that I can freshen up my vocabulary. And I want to read some French books when I get time (probably not until I retire).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I promoted CS on live national TV.
Visit to local villages in India (nov 2006) to see development projects in agriculture, schools and medical programs.
Teach, Learn, Share
• How to boil water (and cook delicious meals)
• Basic and more advanced yoga postures
• How to bring quality into your life
If you are interested, you can also ask me about entrepreneurship.
I would like to learn beach volley because I like the sport and it's a great activity during the summer. Much better than being lazy in the sun.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Faroe Islands, France, Germany, Gibraltar, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Nepal, Norway, Philippines, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Norway, Singapore, Sweden