Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 14 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sven’s full profile. It’s free!
I will be traveling for 10 months from 1.10.2015 on. First I will head to Portugal to join a Rainbow Gathering and after that I plan either spend some time in Lisabon or voluntere in some permaculture places.
By the end of october, I will head on to the canary island. I plan to spend nearly to whole winter there.
After that, I will visit some countries around the canarys like Morroco, Kap Verde, Senegal,....
I spend 3 days a week in the office and programm database based applications. But this is not my passion (though I definitivly can't say I hate computer programming).
Here in Berlin, I am living in a housing-cooperative with around 20 people. We planed the house together as a self organized group for our community.
If I am not travelling, I spend much of my time in alternative projects.
I like doing practical stuff like working with wood, repairing bikes.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
We often host guests on our site. I stay with couchsurfing host sometimes. It always was a nice experience and especially to get a deeper view into the life oft the people in the countries.
- spending time in the nature when ever possible
- travelling, rainbow gatherings, festivals
- DIY stuff (wood, electronics,..)
- vegan cooking for big groups on festivals, political events,....
- visiting old towns
Music, Movies, and Books
I like reading books and watching film about the history of the 20th century (cold war,...)
I like Scifi movies and tv soaps (Star Trek, Jericho, Babylon5,...).
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I was travelling in eastern europe in the last summers for many weeks. And I get more and more in love with this part of the world every time.
I stayed on the Europena Rainbow Gathering for some days in last summer and will be staying on this year's one for nearly two weeks.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach:
- reparing bicycles
- much computer stuff (linux, SQL,...)
- some electronics
I want to share:
- experiences with other travellers
- concepts and ideas for living together in communities, housing cooperatives, ecovillages,..
I want to learn:
- see more parts of the world
- more about electronics (microcontroller programming), working with metal
What I Can Share with Hosts
- cooking, shopping. I often cook vegan,
- I can solve many computer problems
- sometimes I like repairing stuff, like bicyles, washing machines or other electronic stuff.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In