Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 25 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cara’s full profile. It’s free!
My name is Cara. I am passionate, engaging, introverted, introspective and quite silly at times. Lover of life, good hugs, delicious food and great laughter.
I work for a University in Central London. This is near Old Street, Barbican and Angel Station.
"You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
INFORMATION FOR SURFERS
*At present I'm unable to host anyone, however I can meet and show you the tourist and yet not so tourist areas of London. I'm also interested in weekend road-trips or city breaks so day hello*
- I do not accept people with incomplete profiles, i.e. less than 100%
- I do not accept people who have not be verified
- I do not accept people who do not a legit references
- I do not accept people who have clearly not read my profile.
- I do not accept people if they have not requested through the request channel
Nevertheless if you fit the above, please read surfing arrangements as well as a little information about yourself. Profiles are a way to see if you and your host could get along/have the same interests. Also there are more visitors to London than hosts so I may or may not have time to host you.
I attend / help organise CS London Weekly Meet @ Penderel's Oak, Holborn. The meeting is on every Tuesday in Central London from 6.30pm - 11pm. Address: 283-288 High Holborn, Holborn, WC1V 7HP.
- Graphic Design/Digital Design/Photography
- Vintage/Food/Flowers Markets
- Smelly Cheese with Red wine
- Gin & Whisky
- Cycling along canals
- Drinking in Canal pubs
- Acoustic/Chillout/Blues music
- Making homemade pizzas and sharing it with a good film
- Eating pancakes with honey and lemon
- Eating tiramisu and ravioli
- Drinking cider in the beer garden
PLACE I'D LIKE TO VISIT
Italy - Como, Venice
Music, Movies, and Books
- Pearl Jam
- José González
- The Smiths
- Jeff Buckley
- Madeleine Peyroux
- Hotel Chevalier
- Before Sunrise & Before Sunset
- Run Lola Run
- Romeo & Juliet
- Life of Pi
- Books by Jane Austen
- Mark Rothko
- Paul Klee
- Wim Crouwel
- Erik Spiekermann
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I went swimming with turtles in Barbados
Got stuck in a snowstorm in Iceland, were we got snowplowed out twice
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm yet to find something I can teach...
But I would like to learn/do:
- sushi making
- watch a marathon of good comedy shows
- yoga in the park
- raw food restaurants
- strawberry picking
- play monopoly
What I Can Share with Hosts
London life but also the bets get aways
Countries I’ve Visited
Barbados, France, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In