Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sylwia’s full profile.
I am open minded, full of love to people and animals. I enjoy differences and various approaches. At the same time I love to find similarities in things that seem to be so different at the first sight.
I can offer happy and positive attitude. All right, sometimes sarcastic.
My favorite quotes:
- When something good happens, travel to celebrate. When something bad happens, travel to forget. If nothing happens, travel to make something happen.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- You never fail until you stop trying.
- You don't hire for skills, you hire for attitude. You can always teach skills.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Just to meet new people and new attitudes to broad my own mind.
I love sport, mostly fitness, swimming, squash and rollerblades. Salsa is my drug. Like to spend time reading as well. The biggest interests of my life is to meet new people, places and cultures.
I love good fooood. I am fascinated with bio hacking, healthy food, supplementation, herbs, gut microbiome. I am convinced that we can fix/ improve our bodies and minds and eliminate/ reduce many health issues by appropriate nutrition and approach to food, supplementation and physical activities.
And ok, I love wine. Nobody is perfect.
- reading books
- healthy food
- fitness training
Music, Movies, and Books
My favorite books: Culture Map, 1984's Orwell, Young Forever: The Secrets to Living Your Longest, Healthiest Life
I love different kinds of music
Fav movies: Into the wild, Fight Club, Whatever Works, Life is Beautiful, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- A jump from Stratosphere in Las Vegas
- Rafting with friends in Austria in difficult weather conditions
- Paragliding at Garda Lake, Italy
- Road trips in Morocco, USA, Iceland, Portugal
- Working for a while in China
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share nice stories and experience with different countries and cultures + some great wine and food
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In