Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jakub’s full profile. It’s free!
- Doing PhD in Mediterranean history (Muslim-Christian relations).
- Trying to overcome addiction to language learning.
- Changing countries way too often, trying to stabilize somewhere.
- Seeing the world through its multiculturarism.
- Saying that he hates reading books, but reading them all the time.
- Definitely signing up to too many Internet services.
Mediterranean history, board games, languages, calligraphy, multiculturalism, politics
Music, Movies, and Books
Films: Incendies, Waltz with Bashir, The Secret of Kells, No Country for Old Men, Dogtooth (Kynodontas), Monty Python's Life of Brian, Pulp Fiction, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Back to the Future, Hayao Miyazaki's films, Gone With the Wind, Desperado, True Romance, Popió
Countries I’ve Lived In
Egypt, France, Italy, Poland