Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tamara’s full profile.
Canadian with a love for nature, new experiences, adventure, connection and introspection. I travel to expand my perspectives by learning about different cultures, developing my personal growth, making new connections with diverse people, learning and practicing new skills.
💖Currently expanding my interests and skills in meditation, yoga, dance and super interested in both being in and holding sacred spaces for women, to connect and live as a free happy human !!
Interests, Hobbies & Dreams
• Social Worker, with interests in spiritual spaces
• Interests in wellness, permaculture, outdoor education, hospitality, nature connectedness, collective well-being, gardening, survival skills, tiny homes, rock climbing, surfing, sailing, kayaking, yoga, building/construction etc.
• Dreams of contributing to a community in a hands-on way to learn and teach practices of community building
• Love of culture, history, traditions and learning languages- sharing culture and learning from others
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing, to me, is a way of meeting new people and allows us to mutually share interests, perspectives, cultures and ways of being. I think that Couchsurfing allows meaningful connections and friendships to form, and with my previous experience with Workaways, I would like to continue this type of locally-based, genuine and close-connected way of travel.
My interests include the outdoors, nature and being active such as rock climbing, hiking, surfing along with wellness practices such as meditation, breathwork, yoga which I am continuing to learn.
I enjoy learning about other interests and my hobbies are every growing, as I like to try new things!!
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
From hip hop, oldies, jazz, to indie, reggae and soul !! Top movies include Miyazaki movies, dead poets society, a beautiful mind, the pianist, Shaw shank redemption, boondocks saints, etc..
Books!! A New Earth, Total Meditation, The Circle, 1984, The Alchemist, The Old Man and the Sea
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Walked 30 days straight for the Camino de Santiago! Then slept for a week straight ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
Good meals as I love to cook, good conversation, adventures, help around the house, and more!
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Spain, Thailand, Uganda
Countries I’ve Lived In