Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tanya’s full profile. It’s free!
I love hosting and meeting new great people :), however I receive many irrelevant requests, so please spend 1 minute on this info:
1. I live OUTSIDE Tel Aviv (check "My Home" -> "Public Transportation Access")
2. I have an adorable fat CAT ^_^ (in case you're allergic)
3. I WON'T host you if you; never hosted anyone / don't have enough references.
4. I DON'T accept a couch request for 9 days/3 weeks/7 years etc.
1-2 nights are cool, more might be possible if me & my flatmate are comfortable with you.
Link to my OLD profile: https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1111895/profile/legacy
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
2 years of army service (sergeant, IDF).
Lived & worked on a cruise ship for 5 months.
Visited more than 40 countries in 6 continents :).
Vipassana course in India & Israel.
Became #1 experienced couchsurfer in my country :).
To be continued...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Italy, Jordan, Kiribati, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In