Maybe Accepting Guests
- 57% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Theresa’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoying life, making new friends and experiencing new places.
I wear so many hats but when it comes right down to it, I'm a player in this crazy game we call LIFE!
I have a few sayings I live by...
1.) Pick your battles
2.) Change your thinking, change your life
3.) This too shall pass
4.) Make a decision...any decision...but do something!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Host and Surf.
I have had 25 hosting experiences so far:
1. Apple from Belgium who is exploring the US.
2. Caroline & her 4 friends were students from France.
3. Carrie from the US who is visiting all 50 states.
4. Annie from England on her motorcycle touring the US.
5. Maxi from Germany is hitchhiking his way around the US.
6. Charlie and Sabrina from GA exploring Florida on his motorcycle.
7. Randy (OK) & Alex (Orl) came to enjoy some local kayaking.
8. Jessica, Keith and baby Sophia from Charleston came to sightsee.
9. Kuang from China. She is working at Epcot for a yr.
10. Timothee from France. He is spending 2 months in the US.
11. Kristine from CA. She is retired & traveling.
12. Cecilia St. King from NY. www.ceciliastking.com
13. Syndey & Toni from St. Petersburg,FL
14. Cindy from Kansas City, MO
15. Gilles and Marie from Quebec, Canada
16. Maria from England ,,, on holiday
17. Karolina and friends from Poland on Spring Break
18. Agni, Stan and little Ania from Poland, exploring FL
19. Fran and Ray from Cleveland on their first visit to St. Auggie
20. Bruno and Daigia from Latvia ( Baltic Sea area )
21. Marcia from Miami Beach & Brazil ... exploring FL
22. Mario - walking his way across America raising money for children
23. Marion from Germany on vacation exploring the US.
24. The Wilhelm Brothers(folk music)on tour in Florida.
25. Paul Sedelnik stopped by during his world travels.
I am looking forward to meeting more people and helping them experience our ancient little city.
Riding motorcycles, kayaking, exploring small towns, going to concerts, playing guitar, fishing, gardening, community theatre, going to festivals, doing puzzles and going to local farmers markets, enjoying conversation with friends around our outdoor fireplace & of course hanging at the beach. Really we are up for just about anything.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies - We like "feel good " movies based on real people. Disney movies are a favorite too.
Music - We have a vintage record player that we play big band and instrumental records on almost nightly. Classic Rock n Roll and classic Country are favorites around here.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I visited my daughter, Savannah, in London for 10 days and nonstop we tried to see and do everything we could. But we didn't even make a dent on all the adventures we could have had. Can't wait to head back out for more adventures!
Teach, Learn, Share
What can I teach? I've been self employed (somewhat successfully) for 20 years (visit www.amsisthebest.com to learn more about my company) and I have raised an amazing daughter. So a little wisdom and some life lessons bumble around in my brain. What do I want to learn? EVERYTHING Would love to learn to sail & surf. I play a little guitar and would like to learn more. But literally, anything I don't know, I want to know.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bahamas, Canada, France, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In