- Índice de respuesta del 33%
- Última conexión hace about 2 months
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Tharindu. ¡Es gratis!
I am a simple man, I like to smile and make other smile :)
I am open to new people from different cultures and backgrounds. I am a teacher at Mahasenpura school, I like to interact with the young people in my school and teach them how to love the nature and respect it. I love the nature and I spend my free time at yala, it is simple marvelous, I love it. I like talking to people and learn from other cultures.
Couch surfing is bringing other cultures to my home. I hope one day I will travel and see this culture with my eyes. I would like to have as many friends as I can in this world.
My children and my wife speak good English and we like host people in our small house.
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
I would like to make friends all over the world and would like to share the knowledge and experience.
I am on couch surfing specially to share my plans to save wildlife and nature. That's why I have started the movement of Save Yala. I will host my website very soon.
I am interested about wildlife and like to share the experience with others while making a better environment for the animals and the people in the area I live.
I live in a very remote village and willing to host some people those who can teach children basic English, reading, writing and speaking skills. We can provide accommodation clean room with fan. The helper can choose their own timing to teach children a few hours daily.
On your free time you can visit the ancient city,water tanks and other interesting places in the area which are rich with birds,other animals and nature.
on Facebook: Yala-Safari
Música, películas y libros
My favorite music is Sinhala classic songs, I love the sinhala and English movies. I love Sinhala books and English books that I can improve my English knowledge.
Algo increíble que he hecho
I have driven alone the roads that runs through jungles in the night where giant elephants come to the road and welcome those who enter these roads.
Enseña, aprende, comparte
I can teach Sinhala for those who are interested. I like to learn mainly Spanish and then Chinese languages. I can share my knowledge about the history of the area and country.
Qué puedo ofrecer a los anfitriones
1. I organize Safari tours to Yala, Bundala and Udawalawe national parks under special prices for the Couch Surfers . Please visit my website for more details ; www.yalasafari.com . During our safaris inside these parks we do it in an adventurous way different than normal safari tours which you will find here.
2. I am from this region and I can share with you many interesting information culture, history and wildlife.
3. Tasty Sri Lankan food with fresh natural fruits. (my wife is a good cook)
4. Pick ups and drops to the city of Tissamaharama.
Países que he visitado
Países en los que he vivido